The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Seeing a new shoe of any kind trashed when it drops is the new normal. The fact that I'm even seeing like %40 of ppl saying they like them is a good thing. I personally think this shoe is gunna be dope in some other colorways. I'll prolly be coping 2-3 pairs.

these are so underwhelming. the last LeBron;s that were dope were the 8 and the 9s. every shoe since then has been awful. I like the soldier 10s more than these 14s.

Nike sucked all across their signature lines this year. I'm so disappointed we got another mesh and plastic clunker

Looks like a soldier x low, with a LeBron 5 strap, with LeBron 12 technology lol.

They ain't bad but I feel like Nike played it safe with this one.

Adidas and UA executives today

Funny-Celebration-Gif.gif

LMFAO NIKE CAN KEEP THOSE DAWG
LMAO!!! I damn near spit up my henny
them ish's look like utility prestos mixed with the nike kwazi. no ****ing originality at all
Throw Adidas Tubular X silhouette in the mix and you got the Lebron 14... These dont really look like a hightop KD 9 to me. KD9s blow these out the water, flyknit and visible zoom air make them way more appealing aesthetically than these Tubular bron mashup
No wonder they kept these away from the public
WORD!!!
Outlet bound
All day

In all seriousness the Lebron line is dead
R.I.P.

Didn't even use a flyknit upper. Unreal. This shoe should be sitting next to the Hyperdunk on the shelves, I'm sure it holds it own on court but what a let down for the worlds best player.

Why couldn't they make him a pair to match the other X-mas cw's... All white upper with black strap and gold swoosh would be pretty clean I think.

I haven't seen a Lebron colorway or design that I could wear out in a loooooong time and the streak continues...

Didn't even use a flyknit upper. Unreal. This shoe should be sitting next to the Hyperdunk on the shelves, I'm sure it holds it own on court but what a let down for the worlds best player.
Flyknit isn't even good for basketball. The Elite Kobes were not better than the EM versions and the Hyperdunks were too loose and weren't as supportive.

Flyknit isn't just ideal for basketball the way they are sewing it together. 

:lol: these are super trash. Adidas been killing Nike. Even the Melos are better than this. Sheesh.

Should've been fired Petrie

Last edited:
that red stripe would be better if it was a solid piece that extended over the back tab  a la

air-jordan-xx2-white-varsity-red-black-315299-161-2007.jpg

2z4k8s9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom