The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Should of said selling better than the XIII. Like we already know Nike is certainly waiting to RD or later to reveal the 14s giving time to Soldiers to sell.

I think it's funny how the Soldier Xs will have a bigger role in Lebron's legacy than the 13s will..

I personally think the 13 is one of LeBron's best looking shoes. But as far as comfort/fit goes, they're trash.

I personally think the 13 is one of LeBron's best looking shoes. But as far as comfort/fit goes, they're trash.
The 13 imo is the ugliest by far lol since the 10 its been downhill, Lebron really needs a new design team or this season he wont be selling too many of the 14s lol bring out the retros already

Tthe 12s and 13s looked as awful as they felt wearing them.

I've never had a pair of Lebrons where they I couldn't find a good fit until these last 2 models.

It's the stiff uppers and hard Foamposite bits - it allows for an easy to manufacture shoe but is lousy for actual wearing. Also wish they'd take the sigs down from Nike iD as it forces the designers to make some modular (whack) designs.

I personally thought the 12 was a good looking shoe stiff and heavy thoug , 11 not so much ,13 was hit and miss most of them awful

^^^ That's the colorway I bought. Its hard to get it to go with anything because it's so bright but sometimes you just have to not give a d@mn

And to stay relevant to the 14s, their trick is working. I find myself being more and more interested in this shoe. Not to say i will buy, but I'm getting more excited to see it

^^^ That's the colorway I bought. Its hard to get it to go with anything because it's so bright but sometimes you just have to not give a d@mn

You have to always not give a damn. :smokin

And yeah, they got dudes thirsting for a glimpse of the 14, even if it's just generating the slightest bit of interest in a line perceived to be on the decline by its loudest detractors.

You have to always not give a damn. :smokin

And yeah, they got dudes thirsting for a glimpse of the 14, even if it's just generating the slightest bit of interest in a line perceived to be on the decline by its loudest detractors.

I've liked the 12 and 13. I love the Space Race colorway I have. As far as the colorway, I usually don't care and I don't "put together" outfits, but the bright yellowish color with like a green or blue shirt just doesnt really do it lol

I've liked the 12 and 13. I love the Space Race colorway I have. As far as the colorway, I usually don't care and I don't "put together" outfits, but the bright yellowish color with like a green or blue shirt just doesnt really do it lol

I would just go black or white top and just forget about it lol

The 13 is solid.

Like the jordan 11 upon release it was not received well and was on sale.

The amount of cws really was the downside. If the written in the stars was the only cw then 10 years down the line it would be a classic and extremely recognizable sillouete

But some of us who can see ingenuitive and great design before the rest are well aware its a feat of athletic technology coupled with masterful craftsmanship and artestry.

The 13 harks back to the 90s golden era where outside of the box designs were the norm and people were not afraid to accept something avant-garde.

Great great shoe.

Last edited:
It seems everybody is overlooking the Lebron 13 Elite, it was my personal favourite, and at $200 it was a very decent shoe

its pretty weak that the soldiers are better than his sig line. since the x lebrons have been weak., that drawing from early in this thread is pretty dope tho

Back
Top Bottom