The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I thought the same, but I don't recall any white...not unless it's the actual graffiti print, but I thought that too was grey.

*cleans glasses*

View media item 2412094
As much s I hope this would be the Beluga color way I highly doubt it is. Firt because so far with the 14's and typically with Nike, the first color in the description is the base color of the shoe. I searched long and hard and couldn't find a drip of white on the Beluga colorway he wore lol.
View media item 2412364
We probably going to get another bland white colorway with a drip of siler and orange lol

I think it's now safe to say we can go ahead and ignore that whole only 7 pairs of 14's releasing nonsense which is a BEAUTIFUL thing!

Not gonna lie, that black pair is day one for me
roll.gif

My only thing is the clear soles. What's Nike's whole fascination with every shoe (especially LeBron's) having a clear/translucent sole?

I think that gimmick is played out.

The swagless kids of 2017 love icey soles, personally they are a pain in the *** to maintain and they only work on a few pair of kicks for me (foams, aj11, etc.) i truly miss the solid soles or if you are gonna incorporate the transluscent soles keep it to a minimum like the lyrie 3's

Last edited by a moderator:
In the defense of the 'swagless' kids, Nike's been the one pushing clear and blue soles for a few years now. It's all that the New Jacks that hopped on the sneaker bandwagon circa '11-'12 know.

The swagless kids of 2017 love icey soles, personally they are a pain in the *** to maintain and they only work on a few pair of kicks for me (foams, aj11, etc.) i truly miss the solid soles or if you are gonna incorporate the transluscent soles keep it to a minimum like the lyrie 3's
Translucent soles show off the pods. I think that's the only reason they do it.

Last edited:
icey soles is fine its the obsession with speckles is what annoys me. leave that **** in the 80's and early 90's

Back
Top Bottom