The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

same...

I would have already circled back and copped those Elite Xs (white/black/gold) but they have the stupid nike+ sensor which makes them too stiff.

I'm contemplating the 13 Elites...FTL has them for $160 with 20% (which ends tonight) off so about $135 with shipping...

Nike killed their own all star shoes by making the most important shoes of the weekend crazy limited foams and things, as opposed to the shoes they made for their top players.  The lbj 13 put the nail in  the coffin. My outlet still has a fsr of last years lbj allstars at less than half retail.  Heads should have rolled at nike hq.  They are trying a different strategy now. They know people caught on that they were doing too much.   Regardless of how this pans put for the lebron line, it is interesting to follow

Oh I agree, I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for the X Elites, $275 was retail I think...no way was I doing that.

I dont think they were ever that high in price... I am sure $199 is where the elites were priced at. Either way I think the bron 13 in general were far far over priced

I dont think they were ever that high in price... I am sure $199 is where the elites were priced at. Either way I think the bron 13 in general were far far over priced
 I think he was talking about the X elites I had mentioned, they retailed for $280 in the white/gold while the other three were $260.

The 13 elites were originally listed higher and when the regular model bombed they dropped retail to $200. Still couldn't give them away.

same...

I would have already circled back and copped those Elite Xs (white/black/gold) but they have the stupid nike+ sensor which makes them too stiff.

Word, my first X elites were the superheroes and they were amazing, then I grabbed the Dades, followed by the crimsons. Balled out in all of them a ton, pretty much retired em unfortunately. The last CW I got super late was the Homes and it took me a while before I realized the Nike+ deal was why these felt so damn stiff. I couldn't break em in smh

When are they going to bring these to NIKEID? The last model that I really liked were the 10s and they were really great on ID.

What other c/w are supposed to release?

Nike killed their own all star shoes by making the most important shoes of the weekend crazy limited foams and things, as opposed to the shoes they made for their top players.  The lbj 13 put the nail in  the coffin. My outlet still has a fsr of last years lbj allstars at less than half retail.  Heads should have rolled at nike hq.  They are trying a different strategy now. They know people caught on that they were doing too much.   Regardless of how this pans put for the lebron line, it is interesting to follow
I don't think people didn't buy the 13 all stars because Nike was doing too much. It was that the entire collection was ugly. If BHM's can still sell out, so can a good looking All Star collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom