The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

:lol:

so anyone going after the chase downs?  got an NDC gift card that I think I may use, at least you can always lock in the return policy for the year for a future discount down the line

I have one too, but going to save it for the BHMs next week.

But what you mean about the return policy? You mean wear them then return them for Nike store credit? o_O

I have one too, but going to save it for the BHMs next week.

But what you mean about the return policy? You mean wear them then return them for Nike store credit? o_O
wear the new pair, if down the line they go on a decent enough discount, buy another pair, return it with the original receipt, get the full price refunded

laugh.gif

Yeah, in CLE.  Wow that is scary, although a lot of people use the same web creators so it ends up looking the same. Do you think they just have fakes or do they just steal money??
probably both, I definitely wouldn't mess with any site blatantly stealing another shop's pics. I remember trying to grab the game 5 pack from that site, was trying to remember where I seen the shoes on the wooden block. 

I can only comment on one HOH shop that was FCFS.

When I went this morning to get my Black Ice's they only rec'd (1) ea. of the sz 11.5, 12 & 13

It clearly looks like Nike plans to limit the supply of the 14's is true.

Last edited:
As another poster mentioned these Black Ice's are a pain to get on the feet. :x

Last edited:
wear the new pair, if down the line they go on a decent enough discount, buy another pair, return it with the original receipt, get the full price refunded

Do you get an actual refund if you paid via cash or credit card or do you just get a gift card credit only?

I know if you purchase with Paypal you only get a gift card if you return them to a Nike store or outlet.

Lots of sizes are already sold out on the nIke site.

As par for the course they will probably restock this afternoon and again several times to build hype.

Last edited:
Do you get an actual refund if you paid via cash or credit card or do you just get a gift card credit only?

I know if you purchase with Paypal you only get a gift card if you return them to a Nike store or outlet.
they refund the original payment, so sometimes Ill do both gift card and credit card, you get both refunded. Free shipping on returns too so just mail them back to NDC

Pissed..........Now that they`re on desktop, there`s no size 11. SMDH. Ill grab for $105 and get a size 11 local and take the size 11 back local, lol

Back
Top Bottom