The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

What im saying is there were times where u didnt need to know what the sig models were, you could tell the difference between the sig premium models and a take down by just looking at them and holding them. The designs, effort, quality, etc was that much more apparent

You're right on the money. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I agree, i said it before, nike hit us with the soldier low and called it the 14

Discounts gonna be widespread...imo the 3 yr decline of the bron line is continuing

Will probably just get one pair on discount and be done with the 14. Nike needs to up their game BIGTIME with the 15.

I can't get over the comment "leather doesn't last longer" than the fuse / plastic gumbo we get now. I and several others around me have worn holes in the uppers of these shoes, and I'm not exactly Giannis Antetokounmpo in ability (not a high flying, hard cutter)

I love innovation but stand by a combination of leather and modern material still being the perfect combination

i still think that the color that axelrod was talking about.....the lebron 2 inspired color.....will be the one.

i can just see it.

if not, then those will do. I'm not into loud cws anymore.
Blame Nike for beating loud cws into the ground a couple years ago. IMO the only time loud cws are acceptable now are for the special edition cws or the first release. However, the simple cws can't be too simple that they look like they can be made on ID. 

Last edited:
y'all mean takedown model like the ambassador or something??

give me examples of sneakers now or recently that are "take down" models.

Last edited:
y'all mean takedown model like the ambassador or something??

give me examples of sneakers now or recently that are "take down" models.

Soldiers are a takedown model... I think Nike out did themselves with the Soldier 10s which is why the Lebron 14's feel like a take down model.

Honestly... if Nike never came out with the Soldier 10 last year and threw some Hex Zoom on the Soldier 10 and called them the Lebron 14 I'd be happier with that.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom