The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

If lebron didn't like the 13

I don't know why he would like the 14

If that makes any sense.

XIII & XIV look like vastly different shoes based on cut and materials. XIV looks like it has more flexibility and 'give'.

Regarding the Soldiers, XIVs, PEs, etc... I think LBJ just does what he wants.

Nike rep said the 14th of jan for these 852406 001 sometimes there reps don't know nothing
Some stores overseas are showing that date in their system too....really hope it's true.  
nerd.gif

Blake: Hi Sean, I was wondering if you had any release information for Style: 852406 001 
Sean: Hello, Blake. We appreciate your interest with our brand. Let me make some research on this item you are looking for. 
Blake: Ok thank you! :smile:
Sean: This is for the Lebron 14 release we are talking about, correct? 
Blake: Correct 
Sean: This is indeed one of the most anticipated basketball shoe release this month. They are available for purchase on 01/14/2017 at 10am ET/7am PT. 
Sean: Adult sizing will only be available for purchase via SNKRS app while the kids' sizing are available at Nike.com. 

Just wanted to see if he'd refer to the Lebron with just the style number....looks like I'll be camping the computer Saturday morning 
pimp.gif

Cavs play in Portland tonight. Usually breaks out a PE when he visits. Beaverton is a short train ride from Portland. Hope to see something.

Back
Top Bottom