The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Those dude on IG selling the spot just thought id post it here to see if anyone can somehow recognize it lol too bad I’ll be at work for this release ☹️ Resell it is for me on the Camo

C97FC325-05AA-4398-8F11-ABB640190456.jpeg

Those dude on IG selling the spot just thought id post it here to see if anyone can somehow recognize it lol too bad I’ll be at work for this release ☹️ Resell it is for me on the Camo

C97FC325-05AA-4398-8F11-ABB640190456.jpeg

People be scamming for anything man

I'm really excited and curious to see what the release schedule will be for the protros.

How often will they release?
Will they just be doing Kobe ones at first?
Are they limited? I really hope not.
Are they going to release like jordans do? One weekend being an 8 and another being a 6. (Random model numbers and I doubt it will be every week like Jordans)

I'm really excited and curious to see what the release schedule will be for the protros.

How often will they release?
Will they just be doing Kobe ones at first?
Are they limited? I really hope not.
Are they going to release like jordans do? One weekend being an 8 and another being a 6. (Random model numbers and I doubt it will be every week like Jordans)

I suggest checking your local Hoh. Mine didn’t think they were getting them but they got them. Only 18 pairs. 3 went to employees already

"Wristbands will guarantee your spot in line"

smh i thought getting a wristband means you got a guaranteed pair. undftd really sucks at releasing high demand stuff

i just realized these look similar to the zoom 2k4, if they are just as stiff on the upper, i'm gonna have to pass, too stiff and takes too long to break in before i can hoop in them comfortably.

are y'all rocking these casually?

555 Mateo St Los Angeles CA—NIKES MAKERS SPACE -Line is 100 deep for the Undefeated KOBE!!! Guess people have the heads up!!! undefeated hasn’t announced anything yet, but there’s already a line here!!, I’m in here in the mix!! Hope I get my wristband!!!

Last edited:
555 Mateo St Los Angeles CA—NIKES MAKERS SPACE -Line is 100 deep for the Undefeated KOBE!!! Guess people have the heads up!!! undefeated hasn’t announced anything yet, but there’s already a line here!!, I’m in here in the mix!! Hope I get my wristband!!! -CAMO KOBE

Good luck bro!

555 Mateo St Los Angeles CA—NIKES MAKERS SPACE -Line is 100 deep for the Undefeated KOBE!!! Guess people have the heads up!!! undefeated hasn’t announced anything yet, but there’s already a line here!!, I’m in here in the mix!! Hope I get my wristband!!!
Are you not in line for the White/Gum ZK1s? That location’s been announced days ago.

Friend told me they're going to give wristbands for Camo's at Staples today
No clue how legit his source is

Secured the bag as well. Gotta leave work early Saturday but whatever.
20180214_123630.jpg

is that black boost right next to the wrist band that's you're holding? just wondering if you got another shoe.

Bs release. They probably gave out around 800 wristbands only. The last wristband wasn't even numbered 1300 lmao.

Back
Top Bottom