The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

me. just want the 9s and the 11s. have zero hope of actually pulling through on that, but plenty of other ppl haven't won a thing so im not alone.

Have no faith in the Draw any more
mean.gif
Me either. I have yet to hit on any thing that I've ever entered for.. Inbox full of L's. Must be karma for popping all those airmax bubbles back in the day to get store credit for J's lol

Can't decide on the 8,10, or 11s... Ima aim for the 11s saw some 10s at the outlets.
Got the W on the 6s yesterday but woulda only cop the 5s and nothing else if i didn't forget the raffle

they let you touch the shoe that are releasing that day because technically it's not yet sold out, there are still pairs for the raffle winners to claim. 

but the display model is just one shoe. Somebody tried to break the sold out sign to steal the one shoe lol
someone tried to grab a single shoe?

anyone who has entered every single draws but havent won one yet?
I have entered the draw for every pair since the IIIs aka 0-6. Im wondering if the address has anything to do with selection, cause my billing address is jersey, and i never won **** of the draw.

anyone who has entered every single draws but havent won one yet?
Me, in fact I have 4 entries per draw. Even better I havent won a draw for any shoe period.

I can land yeezys on ADC, but nike wont "select me" to grace me with the blessing of handing them my money. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom