The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I really truly only wanted the 4s and 5s and hit on neither. At this point it's whatever, I have enough 9s and 10s, the 11s are nice but nah and I have purple fade 8s although I may try for them for the hell of it. Just can't wait for regular Kobe retro's of the 1s 4s and 5s and maybe a select few 6s

7s are garbage. instant injury. worst ever
YOOO.  This is truth.  Loved the 4-6 and then got in the 7.  Within a month I had a severe high ankle sprain.  Out two months.  Came back and sprained the other ankle within two weeks.  Not as bad, but I dumped the 7 right then.  

I'll try on the draw though to trade them off.  

So far I got the 1s for retail, paid resell on a pair of the 4s, and have a size 9 VI coming in (if anybody needs a sz 9, and has a size 11 or 11.5 in the V or VI, let me know!/or if there's a trade for the 1s for the V or VI).   IVs are the only shoe of the pack that I'd willingly pay resale price on - and that's just because the nostalgia value is through the roof on these for me (best years of my ball life).  

I find the performance talk a little bit funny this time around...ain't no one ballin in these fade to black releases
roll.gif

I find the performance talk a little bit funny this time around...ain't no one ballin in these fade to black releases
roll.gif
I hoop in my P3's, likely to hoop in my FTB3's too lol. And was definitely gonna hoop in my favorite model V, had I hit on it 

Last edited:
I might ball in the 11s on special occasions. Although itd be a special occasion if i get em.

It's just that I don't wear ball shoes such as kobes casually. So the only occasion I wear them is when I play ball. Unless its a 1 of a kind, I don't see myself keeping them stored in the box forever. I do however wear my nice kobes for indoor play only. GR's get the rough concrete

Last edited:
FTB Hyperdunks are definitely getting put to use the next time I go hoop lol. My all time favorite hoop shoe. Pretty much the only reason I went out of my way to get em

Not ashamed, not hooping in any of these, have plenty of beaters for that purpose.

It's just that I don't wear ball shoes such as kobes casually. So the only occasion I wear them is when I play ball. Unless its a 1 of a kind, I don't see myself keeping them stored in the box forever. I do however wear my nice kobes for indoor play only. GR's get the rough concrete
At least you keep it indoors man lol, I just cant imagine wearing valuable sneakers athletically  -   once watched a kid ruin his galaxy foams on the pavement while playing ball...but if its a casual game, its a pretty baller thing to do I must say 

I know I said I was done but I entered for the 7s just to see if I take another L. If I win I will look out for someone who really want them

Back
Top Bottom