The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

So they BS'n hanging up on you for no reason but you callin back still ... [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Would rather try to call to cop these than deal with no chance online.
true...my page monitor was acting up and didnt know there was a phone order going on til one of the members posted it here. what a bummer!

If you were a small retailer, why would you go through the trouble of doing a phone order for your one size run?

If you were a small retailer, why would you go through the trouble of doing a phone order for your one size run?

Does seem like more of a hassle than its worth. Mind you no you don't have BD orders or people trying to mess your site or fake email's trying to game pairs. If you had the phone lines setup, i think logistics wise you're better of using it.

I called as soon as my page monitor went off. Their had to be more than 17 pairs, I am sure a few lucky ppl knew about the number before it went live.

Y'all see how they are doing the draw for all further releases now. I swore they were just doing that for the Kobe 11s.

Damn bs if only 17 pairs. The Grove only had 72 pairs

72 pairs is enough for me to get up super early on the 4th (it's an hour drive + LA TRAFFIC) and try to cop a pair physically.

Its was probably a little more maybe 80 pairs if employees ate.

Hmm that's about 30 pairs less than the 1s, maybe I'll get there about 30 minutes early on Monday.

• Drop ship fee is $12.00.
  • Limit one pair per person per call.
  • Voicemail orders will not be accepted.
  • MUST ship to bill to address only.
  • Please call 888-592-6587 to place your order. Orders will only be accepted at this number.

Which place was this for? And which shoe?

Back
Top Bottom