The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

@jadams003

I'll be at the Vault and Fanfest tomorrow, I'll probably buy one of the Black Mamba Day tees from FTL in the morning when I pick up my XIs. And wear it with the Hollywood Nights jersey to watch the game.

I ****** need those XIs!!!!

Has HOH in CC called anyone yet?

Last edited:
Ok, still going for the XIs tomorrow - but here's my OPINION on the 4 pairs I've been able to get my hands on (Kobe 1-retail, 4-resale, 5-resale, and 6-retail).  The 1s are by far the best looking and really have some nice detailing going on (swoosh, etc).  The IVs and Vs are nice, similar in the colors used...wished they would've thrown in some black detailing or something to make them stand out - definitely pretty plain.  The Vi are my least favorite (which works out, because they aren't my size!) - just don't think they CW works on the silhouette.  The suede heel panel is nice, but overall nothing to write home about.  

Definitely keeping the IVs for nostalgia's sake, probably keeping the Vs for that reason too.  1s and VIs will be going to cover the extra $$ I spent going the resale route.  

Overall, I can't complain but I'll be waiting for some real retro models with more exciting CWs in the future.  

I am driving to LA tomorrow from Nor Cal.  Could anyone please tell me where the Fan Fest will be?  I'm assuming it will be there in front of Staples and LA Live.

Last edited:
There's no way it's 2500 people.

Raffle is an hour long.

Hope we all eat NT.

I'll be there. See y'all there.

I wanna live the experience so may sure ya get heaps of pics. Same with his last game. Ill be wearing chaos Vs to the nets v raps tomorow and then watching the lakers on LP and GSW on tv when i get home.

I managed to buy one pair of the FTB pack through a friend in Hong Kong. However, it does not come with a pin. Do any of you know if that is the case for the releases in Hong Kong? I am thinking unlikely and is asking my friend to double check the packaging. But thought I would ask for confirmation here too.

I managed to buy one pair of the FTB pack through a friend in Hong Kong. However, it does not come with a pin. Do any of you know if that is the case for the releases in Hong Kong? I am thinking unlikely and is asking my friend to double check the packaging. But thought I would ask for confirmation here too.
Dont know about overseas pairs but snkrs pairs didnt come with a pin

Back
Top Bottom