The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Took a L on every draw except the 8s which is what I truly wanted. Then Nike hit me with the cancellation/oversold email last night. And to top it off, no promo or anything. :smh:

What size did you get if you don't mind me asking. Wondering if you're in the same boat as me.

Can anyone confirm if Foot Locker is releasing the Kobe XI FTBs? 

Its on their release calendar but when I called my local Foot Locker, they said only HoH shops are getting them.

Anyone know if it'll be a semi-general release?
laugh.gif
 thats because you called a physical Foot Locker store to ask about an online release. Of course they are going to tell you the information of the Foot locker store procedures (which is select HoH are getting the FTB). 
Lined up for the unclaimed IXs at Harlem for an hour and then they decided to reraffle the leftovers. They had my size too.

No, the savages rush the door, stand inside, and linger outside.
Harlem has the same procedure, or at least that ONE time I went for unclaims. Employees were telling people that they were reraffling them so it wouldn't get crowded, but the manager I spoke to told me to stick around and that he "got me", so i waited an hour+ and it was FCFS. 

kb24 finally let me be great. First time I've ever seen a "ORDER COMPLETE" page on KB24, last time I saw that was when I copped the Big Stage Kobe V's on KB24.

Very pointless, I've tried for the past 5 releases and I can't even load the payment info section....

kb24 finally let me be great. First time I've ever seen a "ORDER COMPLETE" page on KB24, last time I saw that was when I copped the Big Stage Kobe V's on KB24.
How do you do it? It was already OOS the second my page monitor went off. SMH

Harlem has the same procedure, or at least that ONE time I went for unclaims. Employees were telling people that they were reraffling them so it wouldn't get crowded, but the manager I spoke to told me to stick around and that he "got me", so i waited an hour+ and it was FCFS. 
They should just give out tickets for the extras to keep the line from getting out of hand.

Seriously though... I just tried checking out with items that are definitely in stock but there is no place to enter CC info at the payment page

How do you do it? It was already OOS the second my page monitor went off. SMH
Extreme luck. I've struck out on every FTB on KB24 so far. the small sizes disappears before it barely makes it into my cart.
nthat.gif
 did you cop? 

They should just give out tickets for the extras to keep the line from getting out of hand.
they tell people that they are going to reraffle it from the OLD tickets, so people would just leave. That X's out some of the chaos. 

Extreme luck. I've struck out on every FTB on KB24 so far. the small sizes disappears before it barely makes it into my cart.
Yeah its pretty impossible copping in my size 9 since they rereleased them via online purchase.congrats dude!

lmao. Damn, did not pay attention to the schedule. Forgot IX and X were the same day. SMH! X worst of the pack anyways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom