The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

lol obsidian. Damn near a shade. 8's just look like the odd child out from the pack with a very noticeable color compared to the rest. 

Saw someone post a 10.5 in the group. 

This whole fade to black theme is dope but man the color schemes for some of these models just doesn't transition well. The 7, 8, and 10 don't seem to belong

8s definitely stand out the most, might just be the GOAT of this pack  

I personally think the design of the 8 is just the best. So sleek, and the lines of the shoe just work. My favorite Kobe model. I'm still pissed they didn't release the Elite version he tore his achilles in. I hope some day they do. Love that colorway.

the year he wore the 8's, he was a monster. Dunking on people, being clutch and closing out games, Amnesty That. Shame it ended the way it did. Never fully liked the sutures on the heel on following models. 

Dark Black Raspberry

nerd.gif

8s look lackluster in real life photos. Will not be mad if I don't cop. Lol.

Doesn't mean I won't try. Will hoop in if acquired.

I have been going after every single one and I will do the same for the 8's.  If I cop I will use them for trade bait for the 9's

Man, I'm thinking about giving in a paying resale for the VI's. Y'all think prices will go down more once the pack is out completely, or will prices spike again cause now they're all out there?

Man, I'm thinking about giving in a paying resale for the VI's. Y'all think prices will go down more once the pack is out completely, or will prices spike again cause now they're all out there?
Honestly it depends on what else Nike drops in the coming days. If serious heat drops then the prices will come down. If nothing else significant drops then I don't see the prices coming down that much.

Just left harlem after waiting for some unclaimed VIIIs. Waited just over an hour then the manager said line up outside and everyone ran only had 12 and up anyway ill try for the others. 8s were darker in person slight purple hue allover.

Back
Top Bottom