THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Same struggle here with the 11 traction. Love the fit/feel of that shoe but picks up dust like a mofo and then doesn't bite. Wiping does little to help such a shame.

You prob play on a terrible indoor court... lol Kobe 11 traction was on point... I think translucent soles bite harder than rubber soles but court has to be in good condition. Look at all the nba players, they all prefer translucent outsoles

I just hate how translucent soles turn yellow over time...

Though your statement is true, I've owned 2 Kobe X & AD NXT's that were the same model (Blackout & Fundamental X's, white & black and white NXT's) but I could only play in one even though they eye the same shoe, just a different color.

I love the grip from a translucent sole & when they're brand new they look clean as hell, but like you said that yellowing definitely jacked the look up.

You prob play on a terrible indoor court... lol Kobe 11 traction was on point... I think translucent soles bite harder than rubber soles but court has to be in good condition. Look at all the nba players, they all prefer translucent outsoles

I just hate how translucent soles turn yellow over time...

I don't know. The courts hold Team USA practices, private NBA practices sometimes, AAU games, etc. I think it's maintained well.

Happy Mamba Day NT Fam
A5D7377C-70D4-4EEC-B1BF-98B7875EAFE7.jpeg 461272D3-0EF7-4F89-B609-6D38692ED98E.jpeg DA9C52EC-466E-4297-BCE4-EB2E1BFA2CB1.jpeg

Have a DS pair of Kobe 8 ASG. Forgot I had for a while, but now cant decide sell or where. If I sell what’s a decent price? Thanks fam. Happy Mamba Day. And my FTL guy said more 4 Proto are coming...hopeful but I’m not banking on it.

Back
Top Bottom