THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

1691756990862.jpg

T shirt only in big kids smh

Woulda been in on a pair of shorts

Edit: just saw this post on offer up and laughed… sellers are buggin out these days
IMG_0826.jpeg

I didn’t get to catch the whole thing. But here are some SS that I took. Sorry if some of them are repetitive.
IMG_5416.png
IMG_5415.png
IMG_5413.png

Attachments

• IMG_5408.png
    IMG_5408.png
    718.1 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_5409.png
    IMG_5409.png
    519.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5410.png
    IMG_5410.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5411.png
    IMG_5411.png
    497 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5412.png
    IMG_5412.png
    608.4 KB · Views: 21
F9054E90-BF9D-48EB-80D2-486D01EFB9C9.jpeg

The repeating reflective Sheath logos on the midsole look crazy!

This needs to be the last Kobe with the embroidered swoosh on it (on the Mambacita 4 too) the change was unnecessary

Making an all white mesh shoe with big embroidered swoosh (that will fray) on the side for hooping is crazy and less functional

I just want to be able to buy a pair without paying out the *** to a reseller. I guess keeping everything limited is strategic for the brand, but it ******* sucks as a person who's been a sneaker-head since the early 90s.

I just want to be able to buy a pair without paying out the *** to a reseller. I guess keeping everything limited is strategic for the brand, but it ****ing sucks as a person who's been a sneaker-head since the early 90s.
Even with general release these will still be hard to get, the worldwide demand for Kobe's will just always outweigh supply. They'd have to GR the Mambacurial's (which I would love too) and even then it'd probably be backdooring

The bigger question is what is being done about these bots that are grabbing multiple pairs

The funniest parts to me are the people like "This billion dollar corporation is stupid! They don't know what they're doing! Why aren't they implementing my simplistic idea? They've obviously never thought that deep about shoe sales."

:lol:

Like I get the frustration, but if you think Nike is missing some obvious change where everybody (including Nike) gets what they want, you're kidding yourself.

I have a few degrees though none in marketing but my guess is Nike absolutely, positively loves keeping a consumer base of loyal customers that stay in a constant state of demand. Anything you're suggesting where you feel like you'll get what you want and be satisfied....they don't want that. They want you in a state where you're constantly checking for the next release. Constantly feeling like you're missing out and need something. Constantly having something out there to go get.
The last paragraph...

the-rock-clapping.gif

Some raffle links for ya'll:

Back
Top Bottom