THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Speaking of the 08’, pulled out the white 🍐. The materials feels cheap though, however they were under $30. i was able to get a few of the red blue and white pairs.

This was the old days where you could use the never ending $10 survey gift card.
image.jpg
This was the golden age of sneaker buying.

FedEx stole my Mambacitas. I'm hurt. It's been a while since I've posted in here. Need to post more but damn this sucks. I've tried everything. They are just pending. If you are the FedEx worker who stole them in Tacoma Washington, I wish nothing but karma on you.

I went to distribution center and talked to supervisor and they are saying they don't know where they are smh. Like they have legs.
Screenshot_20220501-070556.png
Screenshot_20220517-144415.png

Last edited:
FedEx stole my Mambacitas. I'm hurt. It's been a while since I've posted in here. Need to post more but damn this sucks. I've tried everything. They are just pending. If you are the FedEx worker who stole them in Tacoma Washington, I wish nothing but karma on you.

I went to distribution center and talked to supervisor and they are saying they don't know where they are smh. Like they have legs.

Sorry man

Damn they foul and I thought lasership had me worried

Screw FedEx

Sheesh 8 dollar flat rate shipping for a magazine or free with that 99 dollar purple edition. Yikes. Opted for just the regular version. 100 for a magazine even if it’s limited is too much for my blood
I feel this! Only sold through slamgoods too 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom