THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just got my gold/black hoodie in from (Mamba) Sports Academy. They threw in a free drawstring bag, patch, pen and a chapstick all with the MSA logo. I know its not much but I felt like a little kid again when I opened the box. They are probably trying to get rid of everything with the logo but it was a nice touch.

Hope my hat comes with some free swag :lol:

Just got my gold/black hoodie in from (Mamba) Sports Academy. They threw in a free drawstring bag, patch, pen and a chapstick all with the MSA logo. I know its not much but I felt like a little kid again when I opened the box. They are probably trying to get rid of everything with the logo but it was a nice touch.

I ordered the (Legends) hoodie in Black & white since the White & Gold, and Black & Gold were out of stock...really wanted that white & gold, but I didn't know they had added a bunch of new merch after they switched from Eastbay team sport website...Ahhhwell. I really hope I get some free swag as well!!

How's the quality, btw?

20200521_154519.jpg

For those who ever wondered what a stripped down Big Stage looks like.

ditto I got all that too

shipping was crazy fast

That is crazy only having zoom on the big toe😂
RIGHT!? Was like wtf is this ****? Legitimately right under the big toe only lol. Guessing thats what they went with prior to the modern setups they have running because aside from the heel unit most the shoes i looked at for replacement pads dont look anything like these.

It's not the big toe, it's under the ball of the foot. Pretty sure Kobe had it placed there specifically for all the explosive movements he made off the balls of his feet
Whoa never figured that much, shame it didnt workout so well since the shape is no longer put to use. Trial and error i suppose appreciate the info nevertheless and if any modern shoes use it let me know otherwise an updated pad for the forefoot will be installed.

For those that recently received your Mamba Academy gear, how long was the turn-around? I just placed an order and was trying to get an idea of how long I'm looking at .......

For those that recently received your Mamba Academy gear, how long was the turn-around? I just placed an order and was trying to get an idea of how long I'm looking at .......

I got my shipment from the East Bay Team Store in 14 days (order confirmed on January 30 and received shipment on February 13). I guess I got lucky and ordered right when they were making the batches. This was also prior to COVID-19 delaying everything and prior to them announcing that they will no longer be associating the name Mamba with their sports academy.

After the announcement that they were disassociating with the name Mamba, I ordered another item and received order confirmation on May 12th and haven't heard anything from them since then. No shipping notice or anything. Just another e-mail saying that some of their e-mails might be sent to Spam instead of Inbox.

I got my shipment from the East Bay Team Store in 14 days (order confirmed on January 30 and received shipment on February 13). I guess I got lucky and ordered right when they were making the batches. This was also prior to COVID-19 delaying everything and prior to them announcing that they will no longer be associating the name Mamba with their sports academy.

After the announcement that they were disassociating with the name Mamba, I ordered another item and received order confirmation on May 12th and haven't heard anything from them since then. No shipping notice or anything. Just another e-mail saying that some of their e-mails might be sent to Spam instead of Inbox.

Uuuugh ..... that's what I was afraid of. Oh well. Out of sight, out of mind. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised one day after I forgot I ordered anything.

I just got a shipping confirmation yesterday from Eastbay for the black DF shirt I ordered on May 12, the day they made the name change and before EB took them down. Still waiting for my white DF to ship doe :rolleyes they were both on “backordered” status

Very nice. Hope they release a bunch of colorways unlike the Protro 5’s

Loved these to hoop in. Unfortunately the material gets dirty and doesn't stay that color. Still gonna cop cause of the good games I had playing in them...

Back
Top Bottom