THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Still wondering if these are gonna pop-up on iD at release. Especially on Mamba Day? Maybe a special Mamba Day option? Maybe create a flyknit Mamba Day similar the 11 FTBs?

I don't think any shoes come with an iD option on release, right?

Are these gonna be hard to get? I have a buddy who wants both pairs and I told him I would try for him.
The 1s will be harder since they are probably releasing only on SNKRS. The 360 will probably sell out right away too but you’ll have a better chance at least since they’re releasing at more retailers.

Are these gonna be hard to get? I have a buddy who wants both pairs and I told him I would try for him.

The NXT 360s will hopefully be fairly straight-forward to get. Those Mamba Day 1s? I already know someone preparing to camp in NYC for them, and it's still a week away. My only hope will be the The Draw (and I'm picking up a mega-millions ticket later this afternoon too).

From the pics, I'm a little concerned that there won't be enough cushion in the tongue to prevent pain from lace pressure. Was a problem for some folks with the ADM.

I’m hoping the 360s will at least be up for a minute before they show sold out. My guess is the 1s will put you in the line right away

I was surprised al least one of them wasn’t a draw

I'm shocked that it's going to be a normal SNKRS release for those 1s, but it definitely is. No Draw. It would really be nice if Nike shocked us all and made a ton of them.

Back
Top Bottom