THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just got my Red Mamba/Mambacita sweatshirt…these fit terrible. It’s short, yet wide, and the arm width is billowy. It’s such a weird pattern they use.

Extremely disappointed.
IMG_4616.jpeg
Be sure to claim them donations on your taxes for 2023!

I’m not really interested in the 4’s for the release but will try.

I’m more into getting the swingman jerseys and shirt.

Resellers adding StockX‘s address as delivery address and Nike warehouse employees adding the printouts to the shoes/ box. Saves the environment by only shipping once, instead of twice.

If that's true then Nike could easily automate this and cancel all those orders using StockX's shipping address. I thought they just pre-scanned shipping labels created, which would buy them 2 weeks or so before they actually have to ship.

Edit: Just saw your other post. But I know a NTer and/or lurker will try to do this anyways just to save on shipping. Every penny counts, when rent money is due.

After countless L’s over the past two years, I was finally able to get a pair through EA. Did anyone else that got their pair in yet have these same dark areas down the middle of the toe box? Seems to go up the sides by the lace holes as well.

IMG_8181.jpeg

Interesting considering you reported anyone who didn't agree with you in the 6 thread and got folks banned...

And you called me triggered?

Keep crying about Vanessa.

I'll keep wearing my pair.

You weren’t banned for your opinion. You were banned because you attack people, and continue to do so, for their opinion. We can have different opinions, it’s part of life.. not everyone’s gonna agree with you. No need to take it personal as you have.

You weren’t banned for your opinion. You were banned because you attack people, and continue to do so, for their opinion. We can have different opinions, it’s part of life.. not everyone’s gonna agree with you. No need to take it personal as you have.

🤣🤣🤣

I would say more but I know you will report anything you feel is "attacking"

Once again. I'll wear my pair and be happy and won't complain about a widow who has zero control over the amount of pairs are made.

Keep crying about Vanessa and crying about the word "clown" (not an attack admins.)

Had a lot of differences but reporting to admins over the word clown....

You got it.

Back
Top Bottom