THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Maybe y'all can assist me a few of my favorite pairs have started to separate on the soles. Is there an easy way to put them back? Super glue?

Maybe y'all can assist me a few of my favorite pairs have started to separate on the soles. Is there an easy way to put them back? Super glue?
I haven't repaired any Kobes but super glue won't do anything but ruin them. Take them to a professional if you plan or wearing them again. You can DIY it if you're just gonna put em in a box or on display.

Bruh where you been man.
It’s been talked about thoroughly, guys are playing in reps and say they’re as good or better than retails. I haven’t gone to the dark side myself but it’s crossed my mind.
I’ve heard they feel better than the legit Protros… if I can’t get these retail I’m going Anakin on these lol

Bruh where you been man.
It’s been talked about thoroughly, guys are playing in reps and say they’re as good or better than retails. I haven’t gone to the dark side myself but it’s crossed my mind.
Nah I know people been hooping in reps. I think the break in time is a little longer and there have been a couple of people citing glue issues so it’s been coming apart after 1-2 wears. But I think the glue issue was only on the alt Bruce Lee and now it’s been corrected.

Personally, if I saw someone hooping in Kobe’s, I would think they’d be pretty good. Like no one’s dropping that much money on resell (if real and not reps) to just be really bad at the local 24 hour fitness lol

Nah I know people been hooping in reps. I think the break in time is a little longer and there have been a couple of people citing glue issues so it’s been coming apart after 1-2 wears. But I think the glue issue was only on the alt Bruce Lee and now it’s been corrected.

Personally, if I saw someone hooping in Kobe’s, I would think they’d be pretty good. Like no one’s dropping that much money on resell (if real and not reps) to just be really bad at the local 24 hour fitness lol
You’d be surprised how many people have money buy Kobe’s and suck I’ve seen it first hand

IKR! It's unbelievable how many people wear Jordans and never even picked up a basketball. I don't even think they ever seen him play. Astonishing really
I always find it funny when people say “he can’t hoop but he’s rocking the flyest gear” - there’s always someone out there that can clown you so should none of us rock sig sneaks because we are not worthy?!

My comment was made for the recent releases of Kobe’s actually. I think we all remember the good old days where you could walk into an FTL and scoop Kobe’s off the shelf. Didn’t mean to gatekeep or anything like that. Just from my experience, most guys I see playing in Kobe protros are pretty good.

My comment was made for the recent releases of Kobe’s actually. I think we all remember the good old days where you could walk into an FTL and scoop Kobe’s off the shelf. Didn’t mean to gatekeep or anything like that. Just from my experience, most guys I see playing in Kobe protros are pretty good.

You’re right, because I wear Kobe Protros and I’m very good :rofl:

Man you’re good, Kobe’s are so expensive now that most who buy them aren’t hoopers or are playing basketball in them.
I used to hoop so much before back in HS and even while in college, but dad life has relegated me to playing basketball only once a week now. Still, I consider myself somewhat of a hooper. I can score a decent amount, but my play style and stamina has changed a lot. I destroyed my 5 rings and carpe diem protros on the court and since learned my lesson to take it easy on my kobes for ball. I now rotate between lebron 20's and GT cut 2's. I have a pair of Ja 1's as well, but haven't used them on the court yet.

Back
Top Bottom