THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Let's hope this is good news for all the true fans out there who want them to wear.

I guess our guy, therealest1 therealest1 ... didn't see this yet. Joints look too beautiful...

I sure haven't seen that one yet because I never knew about that account. But thanks for bringing it to my attention.

IT was at my gym yesterday wearing BHM VIs :pimp:
34A9ECEB-F317-4684-8231-A224D98614D1.jpeg

FE61233B-BCA5-42E9-84A7-6DEFA3796722.jpeg

Sumner. Second time I’ve seen him there. He’s super chill, he ran against a team full of younger kids and they were having the time of their lives. Pretty wholesome stuff 😁

That's so cool that a fringe NBA player went to play ball with some amateurs at a localized facility! But it's also somewhat unfortunate with that scenario that Thomas is currently unemployed. It's just awkward because I think he's still a legitimate NBA-level player.

Nice to see that he's still maintaining his affinity for Kobe signature shoes. Cool pants too! I have those myself, except the one I have doesn't have the purple trim around the pockets area. I never knew they made a version like that because mine are solid black.

Havent worn these in forever. They’re beat but I got my moneys worth.

5630C9EF-3DB8-43C8-B47E-3D80426430D2.jpeg

You shouldn't have acknowledged they're not in good condition because it's quite the opposite to me. They actually don't look like they're worn a lot. They look like they're barely out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom