THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Fully expecting a lot of not all current resell pricing for the Kobe 4, 5 and 6 start to drop. Some of the prices really getting out of control

What they need to do is drop tons of pairs. Stop with the limited BS, and let everyone have a chance.
I could see them general releasing a few styles but they will definitely have some limited runs

Don’t want to flood the market with Kobe’s and turn them into 350s

Now resellers and their prices can

1648161169174.gif

Most ppl that wanna actually ball in them don’t care about limited crap. I’ll take what I can get (to a degree. That doesn’t mean give me some venomenoms)

WE BYYYYYKE! I hope this means the OCs will finally release.
Brooooooo. I was close to copping a great condition pair back in December but I didn't want to cough up 540. Ended up getting a DS pair of Christmas 7s for 600. I'm cool with that... and hopefully they keep the lineup of those 6s that were to release. Need the OCs and think pinks

Reactions: MVP
Been hitting up ebay and buying my sons old used Kobe’s in GS sizes, in decent condition so they can wear on court. So as excited as my old behind is my kids are super stoked that they’ll be able to own brand new pairs of Kobe… and that makes me happier than being able to buy new pairs for myself.

Last pair I paid over retail was the Grinch Protros back in 2020. I’m back from retirement now :evil:

First drop allegedly is the Mambacita

Trying to find more info if this is true though

If true, that would make sense. Replica makers have already making these with the OG front and heel cushioning (protro only had the front zoom and no heel cushion). Early blueprint is already out there with the manufacturers.

They need to bring back the OC Sunsets. I need to put my OGs away :lol:

Attachments

• DCEB46F4-B2DD-4C8A-ACB7-18FE483E1D93.jpeg
    DCEB46F4-B2DD-4C8A-ACB7-18FE483E1D93.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 284
Back
Top Bottom