THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Noticed DeRozan and even IT (whatever he did w his recovering hip) at the USA summer camp rocking the previous version AD. Are those written off by everyone in this thread at this point?

Haven’t tried on, but the outsole and discount is intriguing.

Does anybody know if these are going to release in the US? Might pull the trigger on eBay but $30 over retail
2FEAE2CE-2383-476F-9D79-B30A7A1C619D.jpeg
Good question. I'm wondering if this is going to be another "straight to outlet release" in the US like the Kobe AD Mid "natural" pair that I just picked up for cheap. I'm not going to complain, though. I love me some discounts! :D

Noticed DeRozan and even IT (whatever he did w his recovering hip) at the USA summer camp rocking the previous version AD. Are those written off by everyone in this thread at this point?

Haven’t tried on, but the outsole and discount is intriguing.
Don't know but they're still an awesome court performer. I rock mine almost every time that I'm at a court. Going to break out the March Madness colorway tonight.

The AD Mids were pure garbage when I tried playing in the Inlines. Idk why NBA dudes seem to love them so much. Especially over the 360’s.

The AD Mids were pure garbage when I tried playing in the Inlines. Idk why NBA dudes seem to love them so much. Especially over the 360’s.

I’m still hooping in the 1st ADs lol I have a couple pairs of the mids but they kill my feet like the 1st AD NXT!

I’m still hooping in the 1st ADs lol I have a couple pairs of the mids but they kill my feet like the 1st AD NXT!

Yeah the AD Lows were awesome for ball. I have the first grey ones that came out and I wore the hell out of them for a year straight.

got a pair from the outlet

don't like the cut I like my **** lower but seems like everyone loves em but ill report back once I put em to good use

got a pair from the outlet

don't like the cut I like my **** lower but seems like everyone loves em but ill report back once I put em to good use

Don’t like the cut, they’re stiff as hell, traction sucks balls on my Inlines, cushion sucks compared to the AD Lows.

Don’t like the cut, they’re stiff as hell, traction sucks balls on my Inlines, cushion sucks compared to the AD Lows.

Maybe long break in period? I need to try mine out already... AD lows some of my favorite hoop shoes ever

They seem stiff and the upper doesn’t look like Itll last long either

Well see got em for the low to beat up and mainly because they were a light grey

I'm always intrigued at how different experiences can be. I love playing in the AD Mids. Been playing in them since the first colorways came out and all of my uppers are intact, the traction has been great, and the cushion is amazing due to the heel Zoom being twice as thick as the one in the AD Low. I do love the lows but the mids are definitely awesome for when my legs aren't feeling fresh and they break in a lot faster than the lows. On average, my pairs have broken in within 5-7 hours of playing.

I'm always intrigued at how different experiences can be. I love playing in the AD Mids. Been playing in them since the first colorways came out and all of my uppers are intact, the traction has been great, and the cushion is amazing due to the heel Zoom being twice as thick as the one in the AD Low. I do love the lows but the mids are definitely awesome for when my legs aren't feeling fresh and they break in a lot faster than the lows. On average, my pairs have broken in within 5-7 hours of playing.

Is it normal to have to wear the kobe xi's a few times to break them in. I tried playing ball in them a few times (2 games) and they had my feet feeling like someone beat it with a hammer. I am on the bigger side 6'2 270 if that matters. Probably the most uncomfortable i've after playing ball. Does it get better after being 'broken in'?

Is it normal to have to wear the kobe xi's a few times to break them in. I tried playing ball in them a few times (2 games) and they had my feet feeling like someone beat it with a hammer. I am on the bigger side 6'2 270 if that matters. Probably the most uncomfortable i've after playing ball. Does it get better after being 'broken in'?
For me the XI EM versions needed breaking in. The elite were pretty good out of the box but got better after the midsole and upper broke in.

Back
Top Bottom