THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I've got my own pair of curials too :nthat: Nice socks though, where'd you find those?

Once the white and black pairs go dirt cheap I'll pick them up too. The NXT is a ccol sneaker.

Still have yet to try the new mids...
I got the socks at HOH a couple years back to match with the Kobe X Drill Sergeants.

How the sizing on these AD Mids? Hearing some people say they fit slightly bigger then previous Kobe models. Should I go half a size down?
I’m a 13 in Kobe 9/11/NXT for reference.
For me they were bigger than normal. The front of them is wide. I am normally an 11 but had to go down to 10.5 and had to return 3 pairs that i had copped online.

Wake up everyone. It's been rather quiet lately. Still no word on Kobe 360. Still no other release dates of any sort of Kobe's. Man this is getting boring; however, am able to save some money lol

Well besides me trying to pick up older Kobe's that been on my list/radar to cop. Anyone else using this cold spell time to cop other Kobe's you don't have or doubling up?

My list of cops:
Kobe AD Mint
Kobe AD BHM
Kobe AD NXT Red -- double up
Kobe AD Mid Optimism
Kobe AD Mid Honesty
Kobe AD Mid Detached
Kobe X LOW ID's
Kobe IX LOW ID's
Kobe IV's any cw as long as in good condition
Kobe V's any cw as long as in good condition

Probably hear more in December.
The release date might be on the 360th day (12/26)
1jqcf8.jpg

6oswj.jpg

I'll try to cop another paie of the NXT, Just tryna get it for the low low. Not a fan of the AD mid lows. But if I can get that for the super low I'll consider it.

Nike didn't overflood the market with the NXT which is a good thing so I expect it te be rare sneaker down the line.

The laceless system works like a charm.

Thanks. I meant stores as in physical locations...FTL, Nike Factory Stores, etc.

Will cop again after they fall below the $100 mark.

Assist? Alley oop? I need size 11 and size 8

Here is a bounce pass. I'm gonna pass on the NXT.

I found a great deal on some nostalgia shoes from the 80s/90s

18CEEB4B-381F-4CCD-AFDF-6EC25B2459EC.png
C8FD0AEC-4FC6-461F-984F-BFBD17EF3CD0.jpeg

Make sure You use promo code ASHOE25 to take 25% off.

Definably gonna wear these on speaical occasions games. Gonna dunk on these cats too.

Download the stockx app on the your iPhone not sure if it's on Android or the web

2D2501C9-91BF-4965-8D1A-498309AA45BA.png
7F9FDCB6-13DD-4064-B860-807B0F5DF4FD.png
2D37B849-5CE4-4864-ACAD-D849378B2D49.png

As you can see it's within your price range.

Word of advice the volt colorway gets noticeabley dirty really quick after you wear them for playing ball. Make sure you use some sort of shoe protectant.

Back
Top Bottom