The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My sis works at FA and she told me they weren't getting a lot of pairs.
Serious question, does she manage all of the FA stores? If so I'd believe more that these are "limited". With what I've heard and seen I'm thinking these will be available for those who want them just like the last release.

Sheikh VF is releasing the infras tomorrow. The manager said they have been getting a lot of calls for them.

Stopped at local Finish Line today in Maple Grove, MN. They said they don't have the Infrareds and aren't getting them (in any size).

I was mainly looking for for my son in a toddler 12 since I still have a couple pairs from 2010, they called the biggest store in MN at the Mall of America. He was shocked when they told him they weren't even getting them in any men's size tomorrow....

BTW, I tried logging into my account from 2007 or 2008 and it said there was no email address attached and to email? I haven't posted in a great while, did something happen here?

yeah both are an 8.5
Are you sure those 2015s are legit?  I've never seen an AM90 where the groove between the air unit frame on the midsole is not colored in (i.e. the color extends into the dip on the midsole).  Would love to ask Tinker why he chose that as I think it looks better not going into that dip (less messy looking), but a consistent approach for all legit AM90s.

BTW, I tried logging into my account from 2007 or 2008 and it said there was no email address attached and to email? I haven't posted in a great while, did something happen here?
a lot of accounts got deactived when NT changed their server a couple of years ago

PM the mods with your old account name to get it activated again

Anyone in the Maryland or Virginia area peep the Infrared's on shelves anywhere, yet? Finishline acting clueless in my area.

Not releasing til tomorrow G. They will be widely available. just about all FNL getting em here in Baltimore

Last edited:

wms Velvets on NDC
already gone now
laugh.gif

I don't even bother calling my local stores, most don't know nor care to check if they're getting a release. I just go in person...with that being said, as "widely available" as these will be, I will be at the store at 10AM tomorrow, not taking any chances.

WTH is the difference between the mens and womens Infrared 90s, $5 more for womens on a couple of the regular sites.

Anyone that has these already have info on sizing? Last 90s I bought were denims and I got a 12 but can't decide if I should go 11.5 tomorrow since I heard recent releases ran a little big.

Back
Top Bottom