The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If anyone is looking for a size 9 in the cros for retail email Heist

Heist NY ([email protected])

RJ,

Unfortunately we already sold out of this sneaker! I believe we have 1 size 9 left. Would that be to big for you?

Thanks,

Matteo 

just got these suckers in and I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. it isn't the softest leather in the world, but the ostrich quarter and perforated leather are a really nice touch. the paint on the midsole can be iffy on the 90s sometimes but this was a really well executed pair especially for a white on white shoe
What flyknits are you wearing?

That Rebron ID tho :D
tumblr_mjrot5dfib1ry4q0lo1_250.gif

Copped patches[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]
Don't have to worry about OGs now

Lol you guys are too much sometimes. I had to double check if I added any customization regarding the back heel tab. Just nike logo whew lol

Ah ok, hope the guy who took that pic takes a proper pic of those as well. That yellow/pink and that army green one might be interesting. I remember you had shared a pic of 2 shoes where 1 was completely army green, wonder what happened to those.

EDIT: these

dont know when they are coming out

but it wouldnt surprise me if they gonna drop them in the Fall season

judging by the colors from the 2 shoes

View media item 1521156Am 90 anniversary croc infrareds landed from primitive. No customs charges and it was ups!! Damn, these are my favourite so far! The leather and the other materials in this feel so primo! Leather is so plush, and the patent on it speckled. Super impressed with the shoe. Must pick up for all am90 lovers. Posted a close up photo of the quality

Back
Top Bottom