The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anybody get shipped emails from nikeid: animal print options?

i got a finishing touches email last week. they usually get shipped like 7-10 days after that.

Id still rather have regular Infrareds than patches. The patch concept just seems wack to me and I don't get the appeal for them
Welp. You can have both if you want to. These patches are more suitable for am90 collectors or those who want to complete their infrared 90 lineup. Bottom line these are one of the nicest air max 90 release.
roll.gif

Yep.  Nike has a lot of you by the balls.  No doubt about it.  

These cats can bring out ANY version of the Infrared 90 and dudes will feel compelled to collect them all.  Their plan is working.  

Patches look like *** on anything besides the 3 inital AM1 releases because of the military theme they had going. The rest of these have just been from the "well if no body has a better idea..." pile.

Last edited:
:rofl:

These cats can bring out ANY version of the Infrared 90 and dudes will feel compelled to collect them all.  Their plan is working.  

Well if the shoes are looking nice and consumers like the way it looks then theres no problem buying them.

Are the remastered "OG" Infrareds dropping in GS sizes this month? Would rather grab a GS pair to save a few bucks for the GF than get a Men's pair.

I love the OG 90s that dropped in 13, I'd rather get another pair of those than the new ones... might actually just do that :lol:

THIS!!!!

Btw, Not feeling the patch gimmick. Just give me the regular joints that are set to release.

:rofl:

Well if the shoes are looking nice and consumers like the way it looks then theres no problem buying them.

Absolutely not. I think you missed my point though. The Patch 90s weren't geared towards Air Max 90 "collectors". They're geared towards consumers who will buy every single iteration of the Infrared 90 that they throw out there because, well, they're Infrareds.

Patches are just another way to add a new twist to a classic model/colorway so that Nike can repackage them and sell them for a higher MSRP than the regular version. They're a money grab, as are a lot of these 25th anniversary "Infrareds". Hell, they couldn't even get the original version 100% right for a huge landmark of 25 years. :smh:

@killuminati   Here are some pairs from Ebay, it looks like it depends on the lighting on how shiny the black is,  so its hard to tell based just off pics.

Last edited:
Hoping the "og" infrareds are an easy cop. Hopefully gr.

My pair from 2010 is holding up great considering theyre always in heavy rotation but need a backup no doubt. Copped for sure.

i havent seen them in real life but judging by the hangtags on the shoes i can see that they are early samples

Ah ok, hope the guy who took that pic takes a proper pic of those as well. That yellow/pink and that army green one might be interesting. I remember you had shared a pic of 2 shoes where 1 was completely army green, wonder what happened to those.

EDIT: these

View media item 1520219

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom