The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

alright, just unboxed my ice red's & filmed a quick video too, check it out...

The shoes ended up having a little bleeding, but after checking out TONS of photos, it looks like its common. The also had some yellow paint scuffs on the side (probably from the assembly line). Anyways, I contacted eastbay and got 25% back....not too shabby. Don't be afraid to call whoever you ordered from and try to negotiate a discount if there are any imperfections, the worst they can say is no.

Last edited:
your picture makes the color of the ice pattern look nice. like the darker grey/black. if that's what they actually look like in person, i'm sold.

I think the infrareds look much better in hand. My picture had a filter, here is the non filtered photo.
View media item 827237
did they double box your shoes? they didn't do it for mine |I
they're pretty close to his actually . 
here are some color correct edits.
View media item 826262

They double boxed mine. The cardboard was super thick too and the box size was perfect so the shoe box wasn't bouncing around in the box. The nike box is a little dented tho, NBD to me.

View media item 826263

I like the shoe just not that black/grey/white shapes

That pattern is basically World War 1 Dazzle Camouflage. It's starting to be adopted again by the Worlds militaries though. Instead of trying to hide the ship or vehicle, it confuses whoever is trying to identify it's size, shape and direction using the geometric shape pattern. I've seen it being used a lot in modern art, and I guess camo is hype right now too. Geometric shapes seem to be popular as well, like the Roshes that just came out. Probably doesn't have any direct correlation to the design of the shoe, It just really reminds me of dazzle camo when I look at it lol.

View media item 827307View media item 827308View media item 827309

Last edited:
I just got mines in from Finishline.com and some of the mesh/netting was a little messed up/tore on the toebox.I called FNL and they gave me an extra $20 off instantly.So my total is $118 which works for me.

These shoes are so dope in person,that words and pics wont do it justice.I didnt know how they would run so I bought a 10.5 and 11.I wear a 10 in all shoes but have wide feet and decieded to go a whole size up like I do in the AM1's.The size 11 fits absolutely perfect.

Love these shoes i just hope the netting doesnt rip.Wouldnt mind 2 pair of these.

I'd rather see some regular 90s with the Ice sole. Maybe even Infrareds with a white/ice midsole?

I think the AM90 Ice gym reds would have been an instant cop for me if all the volt accents were white instead. Ive never been a fan of the volt color for some reason.

I think the infrareds look much better in hand. My picture had a filter, here is the non filtered photo.

It would be super sweet, if the upper was just different shades of black, instead of white &Grey,

i look that you are talking about ice "gym red" and i want to buy it, can u help me where can i buy it please, thx

would you say EU (and correct me if I'm wrong) has a liking to more minimal/clean aesthetic. US seams to like more busy looking things. this AM is pretty intense compared to standard releases... 
i think that you are right about that

Unfortuantly your only other option will be to keep a check on all of the major sneaker sites (finishline, eastbay, etc) on a daily basis to see if they restock them.

do u know if kicks-crew is safty to buy it, cause i check in finishline dont have it, eastbay dont have too, so the only web site who have in stock is kicks-crew

Back
Top Bottom