The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

nike id removed the solar red lining option...now the only red available for the lining is the LT Crimson :smh:

the red/orange jcrd's are legit in person...got a pair for wifey off ndc the saturday they released...they came in yesterday...much better in person.....if i liked red i'd cop a pair for my self...as it is i'm hoping that pair i posted up above comes out as I like them more than the infrared ones...some sites already have the am jcrd infrared's up for preorder already...

Last edited:
Restock... $190.00 though -- 
sick.gif

http://deadstock.ca/nike-air-max-90-jacquard-black.html

How do you guys usually lace your pairs up? I usually go one eyelet down from the factory lace and use what little lace is left over to tie a knot. Then that way it shows off the nike air max logo and when I wear pants they will catch were the knot is. I should really put up a visual but I'm not home.

How do you guys usually lace your pairs up? I usually go one eyelet down from the factory lace and use what little lace is left over to tie a knot. Then that way it shows off the nike air max logo and when I wear pants they will catch were the knot is. I should really put up a visual but I'm not home.
I hear you. I do that on air max 1 because for some reason a lot of the laces come short. The 90 I go all the way stock configuration

Yup those and these Jacquards, if they ever release them here lol.

View media item 817234

View media item 817235

does anyone know if they are going to release they grey/black/infrared jcrd's pictured in the middle on this page...

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/12/01/nike-free-air-max-90-jacquard-pack/

View media item 817919

or are the ones in my link wrong and the infrared cw above is the correct release...or just two different shoes perhaps?

The bottom pic is an early sample. They will be the first ones when they eventually release according to EC

Last edited:
Anyone else not like that the bottom eyelet on the Gym Red AM90s is darker than the rest of the reds on the shoe?

Also I find it pretty baffling that a GR sold out online, not just in some sizes but  completely sold out. How many pairs does that take?  You would think FNL had a pretty healthy stock. 

So,just got my FNL shipping email and really curious to see if this UPS Ground from 1 state and 2 hrs away is going to take 13 days to arrive lol.

It might just be a scare tactic to get you to pay for shipping lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom