The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

how do u protect your hyperfuse?

when ive been driving the ******g heels of my navy usa are turning green, like the colour is completely removed on my right foot as its on the gas pedal all the time...(UK)

annoyed.

how do i get colour back, or sort this out?

would any Jason Markk product protect it?

cheers

Last edited:
Nike-Lunar-Air-Max-90.jpg

And a few more here http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-max-90-lunar-cmft-3-0-first-look.html
ALL FIRE.

Where can I cop?
nerd.gif
people are slept hard on these.  and are still sleeping hard.  Look up these on eBay.. Price is near retail.  Cost 160 on release.    AM90 MILANs.    This is one of those decisions, if you cop it, you will never regret it. I can 100X on it.

- Dont know why everybody went crazy for the AM1 Milans.. I went ahead and doubled up on the 90's

Last edited:

people are slept hard on these.  and are still sleeping hard.  Look up these on eBay.. Price is near retail.  Cost 160 on release.    AM90 MILANs.    This is one of those decisions, if you cop it, you will never regret it. I can 100X on it.

- Dont know why everybody went crazy for the AM1 Milans.. I went ahead and doubled up on the 90's
I 100% agree with all of this.

Any where I csn cop the tapes for close to retail. I keep tryna call kith but couldn't get through

Any where I csn cop the tapes for close to retail. I keep tryna call kith but couldn't get through
oneness had them, site still lists them.... (859)276-2316

lots of uk sites...size, wellgosh, end, but will be 150+ and might take a while

Last edited:
LOL

I think these videos are hilarious with the spinning, toe taps and little hops lol

**** just makes me laugh, lol

Good quality video tho, it was produced well.

Pretty sure ur joggers are a size too small, and u got some skinny *** ankles fam but keep up the good work lol
Lol.. The only thing I kept thinking to myself, was "dude, stand still !!!"

sold my pair of red hyperfuse am90s for $300 the other day (s/o kanye) :lol:

but anyone know why a handful of sellers have the livestrongs on eBay for sale now (without box)?

really odd how these suddenly popped up (10-15 pairs), and none of them come with the original box.

Last edited:
sold my pair of red hyperfuse am90s for $300 the other day (s/o kanye) :lol:

but anyone know why a handful of sellers have the livestrongs on eBay for sale now (without box)?

really odd how these suddenly popped up (10-15 pairs), and none of them come with the original box.
Just bought a pair like that and was wondering the same!

Well, since a few of you didn't like the Mercers, do they look any better with the Hyperfuse Infrareds?

Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse - Infrared -- Full Album -- Video

sold my pair of red hyperfuse am90s for $300 the other day (s/o kanye)
laugh.gif

43 bucks at ross

ejt85 The " warhawks" came out May of 2007 its a pretty dope shoe the insoles are pretty crazy with the warhawk plane on them but only downfall like most 90's is if you wear them a lot and the paint on the midsoles start to crack the Teeth on the midsole looks like crap .

I've been looking for the red Independence am90s for the longest now. Finally found a pair lastnight worn few times for $200, had to pull the trigger. Will post pics when they arrive.

does anybody know if the Nike Air Max Sneakerboot is true to size with regular Air Max 90s?

Back
Top Bottom