The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^I bought a pair of 2010 laser blue and I should have gone up half a size. They feel much more padded around the ankle collar too.

95 air max cause I'm a dope runner

thats indeed what the dope boys in the UK are wearing at the housing estates
dun know :pimp:

I'm sure you guys have a similar situation over in Holland

Last edited:
What do you'd think of the infa ultra 90s for $100? Sold my OGs last year smh, is it a good replacement. Heard it's a lighter more breathable shoe. Cant seem to find OGs in my size anymore. Great pics guys!!

dun know
pimp.gif

I'm sure you guys have a similar situation over in Holland
here its all about the 90s and 1s, 95s and TNs you will only see in the more urban cities at the west side from the country

it was different in the late 90s tho, back then 95s and TNs were mad popular because AM90s didnt got retroed yet

and the 1s were not as in demand like how it now is

What do you'd think of the infa ultra 90s for $100? Sold my OGs last year smh, is it a good replacement. Heard it's a lighter more breathable shoe. Cant seem to find OGs in my size anymore. Great pics guys!!
They're ok. The overall look of classic shoes made with fused materials always appears sort of cheap to me (regardless of the actual cost of manufacture).

Also, the "infrared" on the Ultra Max 90 OG color way looked really pink to me on a pair I saw recently at Footlocker. If no one told me it was infrared, I would have thought it was pink.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the irridescent Nike am90s that react to light kind of like the xeno sneaker? Whats that shoe feel like? It looks like plastic. Does it crease up like 3m etc? Overall would u recommend?

Back
Top Bottom