The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

which do u like better im trying to decide between the Grey pair I've been eying for a min and these wheats. And whats your opinion of the grey pair in general? Materials?, build-quality?, etc.?
For now, the grey. I'll be receiving the bronze next week sometime. Quality is decent , materials / boot leather is better than I expected. It's not that soft flimsy stuff and seems like they'll be pretty durable. Also, I've read that they're weather "winterized" treated. I tried a few drips of water on the heel area and the water beaded with not much absorbing. May give the a coat of protector and try in full fledged rainy season.

Awesome man thanks for the review. I'm copping those as we speak. I think I prefer those grey joints over the wheats for sure. Just wish Nike.com had the greys cause I got a 15% off code...

Ok need quick opinions before I pull the trigger. Would you go withe those grey winter 90's or this "Camo infrared gumsole" look I ID'd and been wantin to pull the trigger on for a good min?...

Ok so it's even more complicated than I thought. They are killin me with too many hot pairs of 90's right now. Help me choose between these 4. Price will basically be the same on all so that is not an issue...

So if people here say that ID is ugly you're not gonna buy it? But I guess the main reason you came up with that design is because you like it?

Buy what you like, people can't decide for you and you know they can't.

Last edited:
So if people here say that ID is ugly you're not gonna buy it? But I guess the main reason you came up with that design is because you like it?

Are you serious right now bruh?? Lmao I obviously like the ID I mean after all I MADE IT and I just said ive been wantin to pull the trigger on em for months. Obviously I think all of these choices are hot regardless of what anybody here says... THAT"S WHY IM CONSIDERING BUYING THEM. Sorry If I somehow confused you there but thought that was pretty obvious... Anyway you've never been torn between choosing out of several things that you like all of which nearly on an equal  level and wanted to get a second opinion to help sway you in one direction or the other?...

Must be nice to get to go thru life being such a prententious douschey hipster that you are way too cool to ever even have to consider the opinions of others! Smh

Btw if anybody wants to actually offer an actual helpful response to my post, after looking at my own posted pics I can say that it's def really just a choice between the camo ID's and the Grey winter pair. I like those other 2 also but not on the same level...

Btw if anybody wants to actually offer an actual helpful response to my post, after looking at my own posted pics I can say that it's def really just a choice between the camo ID's and the Grey winter pair. I like those other 2 also but not on the same level...
If you been wanting to pull the trigger on a pair for MONTHS, then you probably don't like them that much. But hey, what do I know, apparently I'm a prententious douschey hipster. Really classy to start calling names like that rightaway.

And no, I've never asked anyone online to make a choice for me between a few pairs. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

If you been wanting to pull the trigger on a pair for MONTHS, then you probably don't like them that much. But hey, what do I know, apparently I'm a prententious douschey hipster. Really classy to start calling names like that rightaway.

And no, I've never asked anyone online to make a choice for me between a few pairs. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
Hey I just call it like I see it bro. I made a simple request for opinions of a couple pairs of shoes I like and am trying to decide which one to buy. You decided that rather than offer an opinion as requested, you would instead post some self-righteous rant about "So if people here say that ID is ugly you're not gonna buy it?". Essentially implying that I am some kind of hypebeast who only buys things based on what other people think is "cool". And meanwhile making yourself sound like a pretentious douchey hipster who is just so "above" even caring about the opinions of other human beings...

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that that one post doesn't define the entirety of your character and hopefully youre actually a pretty decent guy who is maybe just having a ****** day. Or life. Or whatever honestly I dont really care. I would however still like some opinions on whether I should go with the Grey "winterized" joints or those Camo ID's? Anybody have experience with that material on the camo pair? Is it like a mesh or what??

"And no, I've never asked anyone online to make a choice for me between a few pairs. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one." - Modus47

Neither have I actually. But it's no different than asking someones opinion in person. You really gonna sit here and act like you're just so cool that you've never asked another human being their opinion when you were making or deciding on a purchase?? Lmao and you don't think you come off like a pretentious hipster sayin ridiculous ish like that!? Lmao 

ATLWood -If you were giving me a choice to buy for myself.

- I'd Curbside the ID's. Not a fan of many 90s that aren't an original model. No current, lunar, natural motion soles or hyper fuse , vac tech , engineered mesh stuff. (Although I own 1 pair of EM)

-Winterized without thought

- The last 2 suede pairs , only for low.

Hey I just call it like I see it bro. I made a simple request for opinions of a couple pairs of shoes I like and am trying to decide which one to buy. You decided that rather than offer an opinion as requested, you would instead post some self-righteous rant about "So if people here say that ID is ugly you're not gonna buy it?". Essentially implying that I am some kind of hypebeast who only buys things based on what other people think is "cool".
I'm not implying that. But I really don't see the point of what you want with your post. Basically you're asking other people which 1 to buy.

If I don't see that correctly, then please explain. If someone doesn't like your IDs (like the tak-meister just now), how does this affect your decision? And if I were to post that I actually like them very much, how would that affect you again? Are you ditching the pair that gets most dislikes? I really don't get it and I don't mean that in an offensive way.

Hey I just call it like I see it bro. I made a simple request for opinions of a couple pairs of shoes I like and am trying to decide which one to buy. You decided that rather than offer an opinion as requested, you would instead post some self-righteous rant about "So if people here say that ID is ugly you're not gonna buy it?". Essentially implying that I am some kind of hypebeast who only buys things based on what other people think is "cool".
I'm not implying that. But I really don't see the point of what you want with your post. Basically you're asking other people which 1 to buy.

If I don't see that correctly, then please explain. If someone doesn't like your IDs (like the tak-meister just now), how does this affect your decision? And if I were to post that I actually like them very much, how would that affect you again? Are you ditching the pair that gets most dislikes? I really don't get it and I don't mean that in an offensive way.
I literally dont have time to really have this conversation right now. But im just on the fence and getting the opinions/thoughts of others may help sway me one way or the other. For instace Tak above made some good points and I think I'm leanin towards the winter joints. But it's really not all that serious bro. You seriously trying to tell me youve never been like in a store checkin out a shirt or somethin with your girl or one of your friends or whoever and been like "what you think about this shirt, should I get it or hold off?" Or maybe like "hey which one of these shirts you like better I cant decide?". YOU SERIOUSLY TRYIN TO ACT LIKE YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF ASKING OTHER HUMANS FOR THEIR OPINION??? Lmao **** here with your hipster, too cool for school bs. Lmao I'm 90% sure I'm bein trolled right now. Yep. Gotta be. Lol I'm done. 

Ok so it's even more complicated than I thought. They are killin me with too many hot pairs of 90's right now. Help me choose between these 4. Price will basically be the same on all so that is not an issue...
i would go for this cw, its the most decent from all the cws imo

Winter greys for sure, I have them and love them, I actually like the winter sole too cause it's different to all my other 90's and I'm a sucker for a gum sole [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I went through the same type of struggle when deciding between the 3 grey variations, but ultimately i went with the winter grey because I love the monochromatic look and they just seem more plush (my perception, lol) than the others. Plus that grey will go with a ton of a winter looks.

Back
Top Bottom