The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

wannabe version from the AM90 Jessie J
laugh.gif

Chance to get my 11.5 in black crocks.

If the online release was anything like the OG's

Good luck everyone.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Thank goodness I don't have to deal with this and got my crocs in store. Everyone that wants a pair, I hope you get it, you won't be disappointed, and yes there's infrared behind the tongue.

i hope these sit in ny until the weekend. i actually like both. the teal is certainly different. anyone use rope laces in them?

Looking forward to tomorrow's releases. Completely torn between the Snakes and the Crocs. I think the Crocs look like better quality, but the Snakes are more unique.

For those of you that have used SNKRS, am I better off trying to use the app or just going online to NDC on my laptop???

Thanks for all of your help guys! It's cool that NTers look out for each other.

The Un-frared
#537384-108
Hmm I actually like these.

just got mine from FNL. Anyone feel like they are not as "infrared" as they should be? Color seems a tick too red to me
People are never happy. Lol. The Jordan heads complain that the recent infrared colors are too pink and not enough red. AM90 people are saying they're too red. Nike cant win. I think it's perfect.

Hmm I actually like these.

People are never happy. Lol. The Jordan heads complain that the recent infrared colors are too pink and not enough red. AM90 people are saying they're too red. Nike cant win. I think it's perfect.
Villa has these on sale....I ordered but had to return, midsoles were starting to turn green. Have no idea why they would ship em knowing they would go right back. I guess thats why they are on sale!

Really pleased with the OGs that came in today. Tried the .5 size up and they good and comfy for me. No ankle slippage happening. Will have to wait for the TTS to get here and make a decision on which is better for me.

View media item 1565401
Haven't seen the Paisley around North America yet. Have I missed them? Thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom