The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

ive worn mine three times for very long periods of time at bar and party settings.

no signs of peeling yet.

i'd say the id lives up to its premium title.

im a bit more selective with sneaker purchases hese days and the satisfaction of these IDs made me pass on the infra90 that just dropped

THANK YOU! Now, I just have to decide which design I'll order...

Any1 know where the AM 90 moire might still be available for a reasonable price, searching for a 9.5 but can't find 1 ebay prices are a lil steep...thanks

Any1 know where the AM 90 moire might still be available for a reasonable price, searching for a 9.5 but can't find 1 ebay prices are a lil steep...thanks
which cw you been looking for ???

the holographic cw is not available anymore for retail

only if you wanna pay butt lube prices you can get them

Just copped Infras at Vegas NT :smile: so pumped because I was bitter about the online release. Not sure if they do phone orders but they had a good amount left over. So surprised they were sitting

Just copped Infras at Vegas NT :smile: so pumped because I was bitter about the online release. Not sure if they do phone orders but they had a good amount left over. So surprised they were sitting

If you go on Nike chat give them the style number they can order them for you.

only three spots got these the two FTL & the only champs store in my town.after i got off work at 5:00 PM the weather was really messed up a thunder/ lightning storm with heavy rains so it was a no go i had to chill for a while & hope there was still a pair in my size.after the weather chilled a little bit i went to the FTL closest to my crib & they said they had 1 pair only left in my sz.10 so after seeing them i had to double up for myself.the only other times i've doubled up was to look out for friends for retail so i bought a 9.5 also.here is my overall opinion on the shoe & sizing i've only owned a 2010 pair of infrared's before these.when i tried the sz.10 they fit tts the 9.5 felt about the same length wise but the width of the shoe was pretty snug i thought to myself with some breaking in time they will fit perfect so the 9.5 was going to be my go to casual sneaker.so the next day i realized the width of the 9.5 was to snug for my liking i don't like having to break in my sneakers.so i called the ftl across town & the chick who answered said they had one sz.10 left & she said she was cool with doing a sz. swap for me so that's how i got my 2nd pair.now on to the quality/comfort of these compared to 2010 version.the materials on the 2015 are "in my opinion" are better but craftsmanship is better on the 2010 version less random stains gluing/painting issues even tho 2010 did have those issues.who ever says the 2015's have no comfort to them is full of bs not the most comfortable shoes but the comfort is definitely there just my two cents on the 2015 infrareds. 

Socal heads,  call around to Shiekhs,  some still have a few sizes left.  Just got a 9 from the one near Downtown LA. 

Settled for 9 because 9.5's are hard to find.

I compared my 9 Infrared to all my other 9.5 AM90's, and while the length is nearly the same, the width is definitely tighter. 2015 Infrared is slightly more narrow and has more padding. I'll just have to deal with it and wear super thin socks.

Love the shoe, the CW, and it's good quality to me. Price point is high, but happy I have my pair.

Last edited:
got my pair thank god i was allowed to use my $25 off came out to $96, as much as i like these i was not paying $120

Never owned either. Are these made similar to how they were produced "back in the day"?
these are not made for athletic purpose in mind. retros are usually just for lifestyle/casual appeal.

look into the nike metcon 1

these are not made for athletic purpose in mind. retros are usually just for lifestyle/casual appeal.

look into the nike metcon 1

I hate hearing that type of truth but I appreciate the information. I have the hypercross trainers and flyknit lunar' s I use to work out. I've also dabbled with the Jordan X's of late since they are so comfortable. I was hoping the max 90's were built to handle that type of punishment since that was their original intent. It hurts to know that retros are nothing more than something that is to be worn casually. Oh well.

I hate hearing that type of truth but I appreciate the information. I have the hypercross trainers and flyknit lunar' s I use to work out. I've also dabbled with the Jordan X's of late since they are so comfortable. I was hoping the max 90's were built to handle that type of punishment since that was their original intent. It hurts to know that retros are nothing more than something that is to be worn casually. Oh well.
lol my bad man.

in terms of training what kind of routine do you put yourself through?

i mean i youre just lifting casually then u should be good.

any issues w/ cracking with the 2015 infrareds? i know some people had that issue with the 2010s 

Back
Top Bottom