The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

A local shop 2 blocks from my crib has the infared dude said $200 I ran out the store
tell him that you want 1 adult pair and GS pair for that price lol
laugh.gif

@El BroThanks for the comparo. The 03 ankle padding looks so plush compared to the others.
padding from the infrareds after the 2005 are just wack imo

if you have a older pair and you put them on, and after you try the 2010 infras

is just a whole different feeling when it comes to cushioning

Last edited:
Looks good[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] I have my pair but haven't worn it yet just sitting in the shelf.

Thank you.

You know what we say about shoes sitting on the shelf? They'll get worn eventually :D
All these '10s got me feeling I need a pair again.

Good stuff ElBro. No '08s for you?

Yesterday.
View media item 1540780

Last edited:
they went up on ndc korea about 30 min ago.

easy cop. glad i don't have to worry about this release anymore. 

will be looking to double up if these ever see a decent discount!

are these gonna be easy? will i be able to double up possibly? :frown:

Last go round these sat. And sat. And sat.

when was last release? not sure about this time

wasnt really into kicks much at that time honestly. this is pretty much the only CW i like of air maxes and im kinda gonna retire from kicks soon so id love to grab 2 pairs of these.

when was last release? not sure about this time

wasnt really into kicks much at that time honestly. this is pretty much the only CW i like of air maxes and im kinda gonna retire from kicks soon so id love to grab 2 pairs of these.
that was in 2012

Im surprised how many hate on the 2015, but praised the 2012 OGs. Both the same exact shoe, but with different hues and greys.

2012 OG was completely different from the sock liner to the midsole.

Hues as in color. Yeah im aware they have diff color. Same shape, mesh, fit, etc. Im looking at the shoes now. Same. The leather on the mudguard is more nice on the '12.

Back
Top Bottom