The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Didn't get through for the 13 on the Noire 90's and laughing hysterically. Not even mad... I've developed a tolerance for this.

did someone need a size 12 for retail + ship (175) was able to cart but im having second thoughts 
frown.gif
 pm me if you want me to order them. That way you at least get them instead of releasing them back into the wild. 

Knew it was game over when 9.5-10 were sold out when app went live. Like what another member mentioned earlier, not even mad.

"Expect to strike out online everytime and when that one time I ever get through, I'd feel super special"

keep trying. sizes will pop back up. when you see your size again DO NOT refresh. just keep trying to add it to cart

also, when you do so happen to see your size again, add it to your wishlist and add it to cart from there. a couple less clicks and you can go ham on your mouse

Repped. Copped a 9.5. Never ordered from them before tho so I hope they're ok. Hopefully I get my "pear". @lavandese35

Last edited:
Got through on the iridescent 90s on the snkrs app after waiting for 2-3 minutes and carted the 1s an hour later on desktop (sz 11.5 both). Guess you just gotta stay persistent.

Back
Top Bottom