The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Not even mad at the release date change.  This graduation season is rough on the pockets. 
mean.gif

ran straight to this thread to vent about this date change if it was legit and it looks like it is :frown: WTF happened? LOL....

This completely threw everything off now.

Now IMO this may add hype now. When stuff gets pushed back it gets peoples attention smh

Last edited:
I'm just waiting patiently for these blue snakes(dusty cactus) and paisleys to hit the states :nerd:

What else drops this week?
De la souls, BTTF dunk sb, (infrared/BC 90's possibly still), these ultra moires, SNS Adidas EQT's, Burn rubber Ventilators, Saucony Ice cream pack.

Some people do rock other brands and aren't just loyal nike riders

Last edited:
What else drops this week?

De la souls, (infrared/BC 90's possibly still), these ultra moires, SNS Adidas EQT's, Burn rubber Ventilators, Saucony Ice cream pack.

Some people do rock other brands and aren't just loyal nike riders

Sheesh I forgot we got ballers on NT lol all I need is the Moire 90s everything else I already have :wink:

swoosh wise at least

Last edited:
Sheesh I forgot we got ballers on NT lol all I need is the Moire 90s everything else I already have
wink.gif
swoosh wise at least
I was about to request a dm for the ventilators and EQT's lol...

But this is a 90 thread so back to it. these moires have a retail price? im sure is $150+ that being said may be a pass for me

But this is a 90 thread so back to it. these moires have a retail price? im sure is $150+ that being said may be a pass for me
That and the supposed creasing makes it a pass for me, even though I really liked them.

I got the Flux Xeno's (which are awesome, BTW) so at least I got some holo's.

Eh, who am I kidding, I will probably still try to cop these Iridescents just because.

That and the supposed creasing makes it a pass for me, even though I really liked them.

I got the Flux Xeno's (which are awesome, BTW) so at least I got some holo's.

Eh, who am I kidding, I will probably still try to cop these Iridescents just because.
I'm the same way bro hahaha...

I'm trying to pick and choose these releases and save for vegas FML!!!!

But this will end up being me and you lol.... Only i'll end up copping everything and be $600 deep fml lol

Sheesh I forgot we got ballers on NT lol all I need is the Moire 90s everything else I already have :wink:
swoosh wise at least

I was about to request a dm for the ventilators and EQT's lol...

I'll post my box tag from the 1s to compare if I'm not mistaken they were $130 so $150 sounds accordingly

Back
Top Bottom