The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Some pics I came across browsing Ebay. Still don't like how they left off the infrared behind the tongue but probably will still pick up a pair.
Probably early pairs. Nike's doing a lot of stuff so that early pairs would look different than the release pairs.

Or did they drop already? I'm not updated with the AM90 calendar lol

Last edited:
Just got these in and they double boxed! lol not sure who packed the other guy's order but my box had zero damage.

And it is an amazing looking shoe. The cork is missing in some parts especially on the left toebox, but it really is hardly noticeable. Also, the part where the tongue is in contact with the leather liner under the lace holes creaks like crazy as you walk. Hopefully it goes away after a while.

Just got these in and they double boxed! lol not sure who packed the other guy's order but my box had zero damage.
And it is an amazing looking shoe. The cork is missing in some parts especially on the left toebox, but it really is hardly noticeable. Also, the part where the tongue is in contact with the leather liner under the lace holes creaks like crazy as you walk. Hopefully it goes away after a while.

View media item 1479524

View media item 1479525

View media item 1479526
What kind of camera you use for your shots they look good

Nope getting frustrated that they wont even acknowledge me now. I emailed them 1 time they said everything is good. After people started getting processed/refunded I asked if there were any issues and they just ignored it

My guess is 12pm
Thanks Homie....

I see you grabbed those Gold Batman joints huh....lol.....

Im waiting it out cause Adidas servers have to be the WORST in the universe...Tried to order them damn things about 10 times on Friday....

Might pay another visit to the Alp store...

Same thing.  They might as well just cancel my order and I'll get them when they drop here.
yea I just checked my order status and it still says processing. To be fair it was Easter weekend so I can understand but they should update people at least by the end of this week.

Thanks Homie....

I see you grabbed those Gold Batman joints huh....lol.....

Im waiting it out cause Adidas servers have to be the WORST in the universe...Tried to order them damn things about 10 times on Friday....

Might pay another visit to the Alp store...
:lol: adidas has a bad online shop, crashes pretty easily. If you want em though I got you, they are :smokin

I sure hope not
eyes.gif
I need at least until Friday (payday) lol
hahaha same here. I hope they have enough material and don't pull the plug too soon.

Back
Top Bottom