The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Custom fee on this site?

Customs fees has nothing to do with the site. Fee is based price of the item excluding shipping, what the company marks your price as, and your country (couple other things but mostly it). Any item over $200shipped to the states is subject to customs fees. Even over $200, sometimes people get lucky.

Last edited:
Customs fees has nothing to do with the site. Fee is based price of the item excluding shipping and your country. Any item over $200shipped to the states is subject to customs fees. Even over $200, sometimes people get lucky.
I purchased over $350 off SNS without a fee.  It depends how they mark the item, such as gift or lower value.

It's really hit and miss with customs. Sometimes you get hit and sometimes you get lucky. As of now I've been lucky ordering several time from various overseas sites and have not been charge customs. Knock on wood

Customs fees has nothing to do with the site. Fee is based price of the item excluding shipping, what the company marks your price as, and your country (couple other things but mostly it). Any item over $200shipped to the states is subject to customs fees. Even over $200, sometimes people get lucky.
yea it mostly depends on what the retailer indicates on the customs form. MOST of the time, the retailer should be indicating the price of the shoe (EXCLUDING shipping) on the form; but retailers like END (from my experience before) include shipping on their customs declaration, which is why a lot of people get hit with fees ordering from END.

^^i have NO luck with customs fees on END :lol:

You can call FedEx duties line to try to dispite the fees if an error is made, but ive been told by a local fedex that its a long ahot

Damn man I just knew they would pull some stuff and release it while I'm at work smh. Anyone know where I can find a size 10

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom