The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

it will be if not even harder to get them. Concepts is the only one to confirm they are getting them, don't forsee too many other retailers getting them and even then what maybe a size run?
they also dropped in very limited quantities at Patta in the netherlands, but those fools were asking 350 euro for them

and even with that pricetag they were sold out in a blink
mean.gif

Last edited:

heh not worried at all about cncpts 
smokin.gif

there are going to be more stores to get them. should knock down resell prices significantly at the very least
lmao someones got an inside tip. But dont think it will knock it down like I said, no stores in the US got them besides RIF and even after some retailers do get them resellers would be asking the same price regardless. I will def go after a pair seeing as the two I have are currently for my friends back home. Didnt realize how nice these were until after I got them and starred at them lol

can def agree. Leather inside, black croc swoosh, 3M, and GITD easy winner. But I like the duck camos just as much, mad I didnt pick those up maybe US retailers will get those too lol 
grin.gif
and even if they will get released in the US they will come in ultra limited quantities like the Clots i think

buying limited stuff is hard as hell nowadays, i could remember 10 years ago when atmos came with the viotech and the the safari's

there was no problem at all with copping those shoes, ebay was flooded with them for retail lol

what is the purpose of posting this in the AM90 thread while we have a seperate AM1 thread on NT

:rolleyes :x

My apologies. I posted in the wrong thread.

No need to go posting emoticons. Didn't mean to offend anybody.

Truce? lol

can def agree. Leather inside, black croc swoosh, 3M, and GITD easy winner. But I like the duck camos just as much, mad I didnt pick those up maybe US retailers will get those too lol >D

I love the ducks, the Infrared makes the whole shoe, pops so nice off that camo. I got them for $340 shipped. I don't think they are as nice as the tiger camo tho, detail on them looks insane. Congrats to everyone who got a pair, I missed out as usual.

I also just bought a pair of EM Infra 90's today for $55 shipped from an outlet. B grade but dude on the phone said they are pretty much flawless.

Gonna pick up the infra tapes next week. Have really regretted passing on them, found a bunch of sites with pairs for near retail.

Tiger camos just arrived, and they do not disappoint. That midsole is just insane. Really hope these hit some US retailers, would love to be able to double up at a normal price.

TIGER CAMO!!!! READ!!!!
IVe just read that the tiger camo 90s were not an atmos exclusive they were just the first to get them! There going To be a worldwide release retailing at $120 and are ment to be in shops like CNCPT on the 29th of November. So I feel sorry sorry for anyone who forked 100s on to get these! I just hope the UK Get them aswell

Yeah I saw these on sneakernews a week back! Best sneakboot release so far...haven't seen em in the flesh yet

Noob question: What is the conversion for US to UK or vice versa? ie, I'm a size 12 US...so I need size 13 UK?

Last edited:

Noob question: What is the conversion for US to UK or vice versa? ie, I'm a size 12 US...so I need size 13 UK?
Just realized that it has the size conversion right on the site. Thanks for the responses though.

My only other question is, what do you think is a fair price for slightly used 2010 infrared's (3-5 wears). I'm thinking about selling mine in favor of some OG's. I just don't like the fit on the 2010's...too much padding IMO.

Back
Top Bottom