The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Really the paper cause yellowing?

Hmm maybe I should remove all the paper in my shoe boxes then.
not only the paper, but the cardboard from the box can also cause yellowing

thats why i put my shoes in a open ziplock bag so that i can prevent them from yellowing

and i also let the bag open on purpose so that the shoes can get fresh air and breath so that they wont dry out

not only the paper, but the cardboard from the box can also cause yellowing

thats why i put my shoes in a open ziplock bag so that i can prevent them from yellowing

and i also let the bag open on purpose so that the shoes can get fresh air and breath so that they wont dry out
Just curious, would you leave the ziploc bag open in a humid environment? I personally squeeze out as much air as i can before I fully seal my pairs in ziploc.

Just curious, would you leave the ziploc bag open in a humid environment? I personally squeeze out as much air as i can before I fully seal my pairs in ziploc.
in a humid environment i wouldnt leave the bag open

if i live in humid place i would buy those plastic boxes

where you will get a device to suck all the air out of the box so that it will creates an vacuum

and once in the month i would let all the air out from the box and open the lid so that they can breath for a couple of hours

thats how some of the sneaker peeps in hong kong store their shoes since they also suffers a lot from humidity

Dude ur going to far....

Shoes in box or on feet.

when broke, replace.

Done.
its not going too far, its just taking good care of your beloved shoes, nothing wrong with that imo
wink.gif

i have some very rare AM90s like the MX Orange and the Mesa's

2 from each cw, shoes like that you wont find on ebay anymore nowadays

Yeah fair point. Not many can pull out some MXs in top condish. Go hard...

I was after those for ages a few years back. Worse thing is they hit the outlet here and i could have got them for the discount price minus 50%

oppertunities missed...

in a humid environment i wouldnt leave the bag open

if i live in humid place i would buy those plastic boxes

where you will get a device to suck all the air out of the box so that it will creates an vacuum

and once in the month i would let all the air out from the box and open the lid so that they can breath for a couple of hours

thats how some of the sneaker peeps in hong kong store their shoes since they also suffers a lot from humidity
That's insane. But if i had the dough i'd definitely get a humidity controlled room for my sneakers. Humidity here in Singapore is almost a constant 60-70%. lol

I know some people clear-wrap their sneakers, but i wear every single pair of mine that isn't very viable.

Anyone know where I can find a Size 12.5 Air Max Lunar 90 Premium Suit and tie in BROWN

Price not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom