The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sup guys ,having trouble uploading images .Is there any fake 2010 infrared or i am pretty safe buting from a reseller ? Thnx

If there were fakes they'd be pretty bad so you should be able to tell with just a glance. I'd say your good

#NITPICKING
roll.gif
lol, mine have white midsole paint all over one side of the denim.

A store round my way claimed to be getting bleached denims soon, possible restock on the way?[emoji]128566[/emoji]

Mine are really really dirty can anyone tell me how to clean off the mesh? I usually use Mint Shoe Cleaner for the leather but it does nothing on the mesh.

If it was white before, it's not gonna be white again

You can get close though with Palmolive dish soap with scotch green/yellow sponge

Last edited:

Mine are really really dirty can anyone tell me how to clean off the mesh? I usually use Mint Shoe Cleaner for the leather but it does nothing on the mesh.
let them sit in a bucket with water and vanish oxy for 3 days

and then throw them in the washmachine, maybe that can save the mesh

Last edited:
would I leave the shoe whole while I do this? And would it strip the blue
the shoe will stay intact and the blue paint on the mudguard wouldnt come off i think/hope

i did the same with my AM90 laser blues and im still rocking them, but mine are already turned into club beater status

Dude, those are done bro. In fact, they've been done for a long time. It's over. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom