The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I never got email confirmation from FTA, never got shipping confirmation. I log on to my account today to check order status, says fully shipped (usually it says that after its delivered) I was about to get heated because nothing was on my porch.

I check UPS and its out for delivery today.

Geez can i get a heads up or something (nope not in my spam either)

by this time on thursday, the order status should say shipped put for delivery on the truck, but the status says 
[table][tr][td]09/24/2014[/td][td]2:48 P.M.[/td][td]Received by the local post office[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]09/24/2014[/td][td]10:14 A.M[/td][td]Package transferred to post office[/td][/tr][/table]
anyone know why

by this time on thursday, the order status should say shipped put for delivery on the truck, but the status says
[table][tr][td]09/24/2014[/td][td]2:48 P.M.[/td][td]Received by the local post office[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]09/24/2014[/td][td]10:14 A.M[/td][td]Package transferred to post office[/td][/tr][/table]
anyone know why
Fedex only transfers to USPS for some reason not ups. I guess not to many fedex dropoffs come around that area of yours

Fedex only transfers to USPS for some reason not ups. I guess not to many fedex dropoffs come around that area of yours

i get mixed deliveries. sometimes UPS drops them off at my house and other times they transfer to USPS. maybe depends on how many deliveries in your area?

i liked the atmos tiger camo...those were kinda cool.  Cant justify spending the amount people want for them though...maybe one day if they drop down around 200ish ill scoop em up

yep, i got the denims in today, quality is not the best around, mostly because of the suede toe box but they look soooooo nice so i don't really care! 
tongue.gif

one of the best pick so far, if you wanna do a little comparison here they are side by side with their (poor & ugly) sisters!
laugh.gif

*crappy pics, sorry*

if they used that offwhite color on the af1s, instead of the red, theyd look much better
agree, maybe the could have avoided the denim fabric on the sidepanels too, so much make the look heavy maybe... but i like em anyway the look so retro and the gum soles are a must!!!

the AM are much more an eye catcher tho! 

agree, maybe the could have avoided the denim fabric on the sidepanels too, so much make the look heavy maybe... but i like em anyway the look so retro and the gum soles are a must!!!

the AM are much more an eye catcher tho! 

yeah, the overall concept is nice, but the color blocking on the AMs are far better than the AF1s.

My delivery from NDC came in yesterday and I would give these an 8/10

Very nice in person forsure. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures
what, in your opinion, accounts for the 2 points lost other than the quality of the suede (if any)? 

serious question. no sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom