The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

That is crap news. Nothing worse than companies using awful delivery services just to save a little money. I'd rather pay more and guarentee delivery as requested.

UPS delivered my Sail/black terrascapes yesterday while I was out. The guy went through my gate, down the drive and put the box behind a bin at the back of the house. I only knew this because I bumped into him on the way back home,. I was taken aback by some random dude walking out of my back gate
Yeah, it is getting really bad with these courier services, but I definitely would have preferred UPS to deliver my package because the UPS guys that delivers to my neighborhood are nice and I know that I could have my packages held at a UPS store when I am out of town. That is weird that they placed your package behind a bin instead of at your front door though.

Well, I am on the hunt again to look for that specific CW of the Sun Club 90s.....(sighing)

HMMMM.....so whoever received my Sun Clubs were very neighborly because they were at my door when I opened it to retrieve another package off my porch. Since Nordstrom's already gave me a refund, I guess I got them for free!

I am loving both of these, but since they do not come with paper inside, my Air Sprungs (on the right) look weird in the toe box area so I may have to stuff some in there for the time being until I actually wear them.

20220504_163918.jpg
20220504_164205.jpg
20220504_164221.jpg
20220504_164246.jpg
20220504_164030.jpg
20220504_164048.jpg
20220504_164109.jpg

So, I bought these off of Nordstrom's site early last week and they decided to use a courier that I have never heard of before to ship them (CDL, based in NY). Well, since I was out of town I tried to contact the company several times in a few different ways for them to hold my delivery until today (5/3), but even though they said that they would hold them when I finally was able to speak to a live person, they delivered them last Friday (4/29) at 8:05PM instead. Either they put them at my door and the package was stolen or they delivered them to another door because there was no package when I came home late last night.

I am extremely disappointed because I was SOOOO looking forward to see these in hand today, but instead I got a refund from Nordstrom's (since my size is no longer in stock) and no apology whatsoever from CDL. I hope that Nordstrom's does not continue to use that company for deliveries outside of the Tri-State area because they are absolutely terrible.

Facing this right now with them. First delivery was scheduled for yesterday, which seemed early but the package location was updating. Then it was supposed to be today, but the package location updated removing the past location and now it's literally just a comma in the box where the location is supposed to be. Obviously not getting delivered today, so hopefully tomorrow. I feel like I'm headed for your same fate :lol: Hopefully they learn from this and stop using that delivery service, and hopefully they don't give me a hassle when I inevitably have to ask for a refund in the next couple of days.

HMMMM.....so whoever received my Sun Clubs were very neighborly because they were at my door when I opened it to retrieve another package off my porch. Since Nordstrom's already gave me a refund, I guess I got them for free!

I am loving both of these, but since they do not come with paper inside, my Air Sprungs (on the right) look weird in the toe box area so I may have to stuff some in there for the time being until I actually wear them.

20220504_163918.jpg
20220504_164205.jpg
20220504_164221.jpg
20220504_164246.jpg
20220504_164030.jpg
20220504_164048.jpg
20220504_164109.jpg
it's always nice to get shoes for free...recently got a pair of white oreo IV's for free

Nike-By-You.jpg

just made these debating on pulling the trigger
INSPO
Krang_belt_TITLE.png
Just a heads up that the preview photo they show you (your ref photo above) is NOT what you get with CT3621-991. It's an incorrect materials preview photo that they have been using for that angle. The other preview photos are correct...think fuzzy felt, on overlay and swoosh, not pleather.

Just a heads up that the preview photo they show you (your ref photo above) is NOT what you get with CT3621-991. It's an incorrect materials preview photo that they have been using for that angle. The other preview photos are correct...think fuzzy felt, on overlay and swoosh, not pleather.
Which is what i anticpated I am fine either way to be honest.

I imangined the same material as inafreds

Which is what i anticpated I am fine either way to be honest.

I imangined the same material as inafreds
Materials are similar but not as nice (mesh included). Black on right are the nby as offered today. AMIII radient from 2020 on the left. NBY much cheaper and lower quality material imo.

That said, I like your creativity. Buy the shoes! Figure it out later. :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 11.32.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 11.32.04 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 282
Again, options aren't new.

They have been there for at least a year or so, but every now and then Nike puts them on top of the New Releases list because all the stupid people then think "hey new options".
Didn’t even check whether they have been shown as “soldout” when selected the item, but in Japan, seems like AM90 has always been listed on NBY section. AM95 & AM97 as well while AM1 is out of the lineup currently. No Unlocked versions for those Maxes tho.

BTW, speaking of Unlocked, Dunk Low went live again 9am of this morning. But although I could successfully add my design into the cart w/o any problem, the app has kept asking me to remove it from the cart when tried to check out before it went back to “soldout” status again approx. 5 min later…

Back
Top Bottom