The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hot Coral came out more than a month ago in Japan and both SNKRS &NDC still have FSR to this day... No men’s size tho.
857EBF2B-9799-4E7A-B452-6935BD7E47C1.jpeg

what if nike saw that all the other 90s other than infrareds sat and have manipulated folks into having FOMO and now it's like I GOTTA BUY THESE THANGS AT FULL PRICE

I'm not falling for the okey doke, every colorway (sans the Infrared) sat or is sitting (Spruce). I'll take my chances these will restock and will be available for a discount just like the others. Worst case these should be available for retail or barely over retail on eBay, Goat, etc.

what if nike saw that all the other 90s other than infrareds sat and have manipulated folks into having FOMO and now it's like I GOTTA BUY THESE THANGS AT FULL PRICE

I'm still so salty about last year's options and the debacle I went through that I've already ordered two pairs, and am definitely not done unless they're gone when I wake up tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-210007_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-210007_Nike.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 148
I'm still so salty about last year's options and the debacle I went through that I've already ordered two pairs, and am definitely not done unless they're gone when I wake up tomorrow.
Wrong lace color for both obviously, but I've already got a ton of extra white laces and would rather grab a couple of these colors while I can and swap when they get here.

9B3EA5B2-BB7E-42B0-968C-E9EAF09EC497.jpeg

Finally! Shout out to ReLuxe in West Palm Beach Florida. Finally we have a good B/S/T store in Palm Beach!

That left shoe looks taller than the right. Am I seeing things here? The midsole looks taller, the Nike air back looks bigger therefore a little taller, and the collar looks taller.

That left shoe looks taller than the right. Am I seeing things here? The midsole looks taller, the Nike air back looks bigger therefore a little taller, and the collar looks taller.

Most likely just typical NIKE QC.

I'm sure the angles have to do with it as well.

That Reverse Plum design is growing on me! I may pull the trigger just to see how they turn out IRL. The usual medical 20% off is helping the case lol

I ordered the Ceramic Dunks about a week ago, so I feel somewhat inclined to complete the set with this design.

I wish I had ordered a Ceramic design during last Summer’s premium options, as I prefer the AM90 over the Dunk, esp in its recrafted form.

Back
Top Bottom