The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

GS
DJ5177-100

XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 101.png XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 102.png XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 103.png XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 104.png XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 105.png XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 106.png XXXX - DJ5177-100 - 111.png

StockX is a ****ing joke, this is how good their authenticators are that they send you a shoe that isn’t even remotely in any way shape or form similar 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 ****ing garbage company
They just put the wrong shipping label on the box. I got the receipt for the other guy. With that many transactions, it's going to happen. I'm not even mad about it. I checked and I have 97 purchases on there. 1 issue. I'll take those odds of a good transaction with any company.

I was ok with StockX, until I bought a hoody on there and tried to sell it off a few months later and they said that it was fake lol I got my money back after I initiated a cc chargeback.... after that I was done buying anything off their platform. Goat is much more reliable even if their customer service is dog ****

Did anyone pick these up? Just came across them on IG and checked Nike Canada - already sold out (?) a little busy just curious about materials
1F02B043-6178-45FB-BBDE-29141A57BFAF.jpeg
E53A30ED-39DD-4341-A34F-8393A912B516.jpeg
Either resellers have bought up a chunk of larger pairs on Nike EU or Nike have done the fake sellout ish. Anyway I copped from offspring today as I was on the fence so I'll see what they're saying in hand.

StockX told me I was outbid by another buyer which should’ve killed my bid and then they turned around almost a month later and charged me for the shoes that someone else supposedly outbid me on. Their whole system is rigged and artificially inflates prices. I would never use them again.
It's not ebay. When you place an offer, it stays up until you delete it or it expires, which is usually 90 days. You're not bidding on one specific pair from a single buyer. You're putting up an offer to buy any ds pair of that shoe from anyone willing to sell them at that price as long as your offer is up.

It's not ebay. When you place an offer, it stays up until you delete it or it expires, which is usually 90 days. You're not bidding on one specific pair from a single buyer. You're putting up an offer to buy any ds pair of that shoe from anyone willing to sell them at that price as long as your offer is up.

That’s my mistake then. I thought it worked like eBay.

Either resellers have bought up a chunk of larger pairs on Nike EU or Nike have done the fake sellout ish. Anyway I copped from offspring today as I was on the fence so I'll see what they're saying in hand.
Are these headed to the US?

I’m starting to agree with him, though, about it fabricating sales/prices. I see some weird **** happen on there. Just last week I was high bidder on a pair at $225. Lowest ask was $265. No other bids or lower asks were ever placed, yet suddenly the SX sales history claimed the latest sale in my size was $235 on the day I was watching the listings, and I was watching them on eBay and Goat as well. I know that sale didn’t happen on those platforms.

I know SX can cop out and resort to the claim it lists prices from multiple places, but I’d love to know where it pulled that supposed $235 sale from. In my view, if it’s going to list prices from all over, it should specify where the sales were made. Otherwise, just list SX sales only. I want to know what the sellers on SX are doing, if I’m trying to buy on SX. Just having a sales-price history becomes of suspect value when the sales can be sourced from literally anywhere. Or just fabricated. The way SX does it, the sales report isn’t as transparent as it should be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom