The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

After getting my last pairs in yesterday I thought I'd take a picture of all my recrafts aside from a few doubles.
20210104_152634.jpg

1. This is 🔥🔥🔥
2. where did you get your shoe trees?

1. This is 🔥🔥🔥
2. where did you get your shoe trees?
Thanks bro.

I got the shoe trees from ebay but I'm UK based but I think i found the same ones on ebay US for you.

Before you buy maybe shoot them a message and ask if they are the thicker kind just þo be sure but I'm fairly certain these are them.

20210105_213112.jpg

Just a quick side though I have been told from some of the guys on here that it might be better for your shoes long-term to go with newspaper or cedar wood shoe trees if you can afford it as the plastic may warp the shape and doesn't have moisture absorbing properties. I haven't found any issues but better to let you decide..

Last edited:
Thanks bro.

I got the shoe trees from ebay but I'm UK based but I think i found the same ones on ebay US for you.

Before you buy maybe shoot them a message and ask if they are the thicker kind just þo be sure but I'm fairly certain these are them.

20210105_213112.jpg

Just a quick side though I have been told from some of the guys on here that it might be better for your shoes long-term to go with newspaper or cedar wood shoe trees if you can afford it as the plastic may warp the shape and doesn't have moisture absorbing properties. I haven't found any issues but better to let you decide..
Appreciate it bro. Yea, I do cedar wood shoe trees for my non-sneakers. I'll see if I can find some good deals on eBay too.

Just in hot corals 🔥
The pink is amazing. I can't wait to see them without the pink airbag but for now I am very pleased indeed much much better than expected and have a real good og feel
DSC_0868.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG

the resamblence to the og colorway is uncanny.
I could not really see the one on top is an og if it wasn't for it's clear airbags and yellow mids.
they have really surprised me on that since I assumed they would not be accurate at all. let's hope a similar thing is going to happen with the spruces .something tells me they are going to be color acurate minus the changed airbag and outsole.
my guess is the corals and spruces are not allowed to compete on that level yet ,thus painting the airbag and what not just to be sure they are not considered good retro's while in fact they might have pulled a rabbit or two out of their hat .

DSC_0883.JPG

nice! Some Recraft CWs 1st class. LBs great, Denhams pretty good, Infras perfect! But best 90 drop last year for me was the Camo Green.
There so many good pairs last year I don't know if I could pick a favourite but the third row from the front is pretty strong especially the yellow pair. That being said the middle three on the second from front especially the archetypes after a slight modification. And it goes without saying are the og pairs are perfect.

There so many good pairs last year I don't know if I could pick a favourite but the third row from the front is pretty strong especially the yellow pair. That being said the middle three on the second from front especially the archetypes after a slight modification. And it goes without saying are the og pairs are perfect.
By "slight modification", do you mean paint custom or reshape??

Yeah I painted the midsole wedge (The shape on them was better than most of the suede upper 90s) Not so it was fully solid but more filled in so the colour is more evenly applied. There's a picture a page or two back.
What did you use to paint it?

HAS ANYONE SEEN EXTENDED WOMENS SIZES IN THE AIR MAX III HOT CORAL?

Looking for size 11 MENS. Any help is appreciated!

What did you use to paint it?

As the paint is in a pen it makes it a lot easier to control. Also if you do get the product make sure you get the infrared and not the infrared og (this is darker) as the wedge on the archetype is almost bright crimson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom