The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Pair just landed from snkrs. 2015’s still in good shape, so will be keeping the 2020 pair in storage for sometime. (15 top, 20 bottom)
30EABE32-813C-4817-9DC9-C576111EC9C8.jpeg

Ugh... I hold all of you responsible! After all the talk of doubling / tripling / quadrupling I started to wonder if my measly one pair would cut it. I still have a DS 2010 pair which I was going to break out. But after receiving the 2020 in hand I knew I had to get another, luckily my local FL happened to have a 9.5 today. Two pairs should do it.....right? For the love of God somebody tell me that is enough.

Don't listen to these guys.

Get 7 pairs instead. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ugh... I hold all of you responsible! After all the talk of doubling / tripling / quadrupling I started to wonder if my measly one pair would cut it. I still have a DS 2010 pair which I was going to break out. But after receiving the 2020 in hand I knew I had to get another, luckily my local FL happened to have a 9.5 today. Two pairs should do it.....right? For the love of God somebody tell me that is enough.

Just re-read all the posts where people said they never got around to their doubles or triples. I have been wearing the 2010s and am just now really getting around to the 2015s...but considering selling those now. I doubled on 2020s but who knows if I'l actually get to the second pair....the other thing to consider is if you don't wear them for a long time, they may crumble on you by the time you actually do want to wear them.

Concords came in this morning from Centre. FedEx just dropped off Infrareds from SNKRS, however, instead of the one pair I ordered and was charged for on my card the driver dropped off two boxes. Checked both boxes and the label, tracking number, etc was the same. Anyone ever receive an extra pair from Nike and was never charged?

Concords came in this morning from Centre. FedEx just dropped off Infrareds from SNKRS, however, instead of the one pair I ordered and was charged for on my card the driver dropped off two boxes. Checked both boxes and the label, tracking number, etc was the same. Anyone ever receive an extra pair from Nike and was never charged?

Helping those old ladies cross the street over the years has paid off. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom