The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ok, my cousin got me a 9.5 instead of a 10 when it first dropped. I thought oh well at least I have them, then I thought I’d try to cop a 10 cuz it wouldn’t hurt. Went on the FTL website on my phone and was able to get a 10. But I never have any luck... wanna make sure, this IS a confirmation email right??
C91A45EC-D068-4812-A4B1-550C900500FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Struck out on a 14 on FTL, Hibbett and SNKRS. Tried a 15 on SNKRS and got an instant checkout, no wait. Now to try and size swap.

Are these 1 per customer or ndc? Tried to fill in the gaps in toddler sizes and its giving me an error. I think its bc I already bought a toddler and youth on Snkrs.

Never thought I’d say this BUT I’m going to double up. Going to wait see if prices drop on GOAT once these greedy @ss resellers get their pair or a restock happens

Able to cop on SNKRS this morning. Already have the oranges but couldnt miss out on the classic. Had the carson palmer id joints back in the day but never the real thing, happy to add them to collection

^^ do I have to be one... cuz wfiey is a nurse. can i use her discount for my stuff?
No you dont have to be one, yes you can use her discount, I use my fiancé's info and am able to use the codes under my account (im sure you can use it on any other account)

Back
Top Bottom